Reviews for Praeludium and Allegro
Jamaican Printessa chapter 33 . 9/17
Please come back and update, I love this story so much!3
The-Jaded-Optimist chapter 33 . 9/2
Honestly I thought the story was a Minato/oc pairing so I’ve had a dying candle for that pairing even if the odds seem against at this point lol. Ever the hopeless I am
Heiwacat chapter 33 . 8/13
Hmm i love the story in all honesty she’s a better person than me the grudge I would have would last many lifetimes
Assenavira chapter 33 . 6/28
I feel like I should have revenge take revenge against those I trust and they threw it away because thanks to it they are alive
Nancy619 chapter 10 . 6/1
Love it️
RandomCitizen chapter 33 . 5/13
Whew, I'm tardy to this.

Dunno. Romance wise. Someone good for her is important I think. Not just chemistry ya know? Could use some emotional health.
carolinamaiah chapter 33 . 4/19
uma pena voce não ter continuado a escrever a historia era muito boa!
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 33 . 4/5
how is romance gonna fit in all these?!
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 30 . 4/5
wow I deeply relate to Haru's fears and seeing them get confirmed(even if I think there could better measure its still nice-ish to be reminded that their ninja and no they wont put you over the village)

I actually cried a little when I read what was happening to haru
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 25 . 4/5
hahahahaha Eiji is gonna be pissed when he hears gato died or happy and take over
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 21 . 4/4
am so thanful the mc knows more than english
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 19 . 4/4
for fucks sake its that spoilt raisin isnt it
joker2152 chapter 33 . 3/29
What a useless story. The author should get himself checked for hormonal imbalance. The mood swings he has can be seen in his writing. First he creates a Mary Sue character and then completely butchers the story towards the end.
Dayside chapter 1 . 3/11
How can it take you two years to get over it lol.
SakuratheUnicorn chapter 33 . 2/4
Honestly, I think Shisui would be a good choice although I originally started reading this because I thought the MC would end up with Minato.
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »