Reviews for Confessions in an Elevator
I really enjoyed this story from beginning to end! Loved it!
MollyLampard chapter 11 . 3/20
I binge read this after a particularly bad day at work and its safe to say that by the end i felt so much better !
Awesome fic! I really loved the idea that Miranda saw things that Andy would look good in and kept them, and the plot twist really got me ! I wanted to jump in to your story and deal with the mayor myself after that!
And im going to use the "Elevator confessions game" because its ingenious
Thanks for the great story x
Blueberry pancakes #allthefeels
Wow. Fantastic read. Thank you
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 3/9
This story is perfection from beginning to end!
Miranda finally found her words too!
styxx1204 chapter 11 . 1/14
Love
WR chapter 11 . 1/6
So full disclosure: as a general rule I only read Once Upon A Time fanfiction. I read several of your ouat stories and loved them so I thought I'd give this one a try. I am very pleased that I did. It is a great story. I am actually sad that you don't have anymore stories because you do them so well that I could just keep reading and reading. Thank you for sharing this with us.
faultyepiglottis chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Incredible! Thanks you for sharing this
rndm chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
Great story, well written. I loved the twins. Thank you for writing this.
Kathrynaryann chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
Great fanfic Thanks for writing this!
wolfysmaozy chapter 11 . 9/12/2017
that was amazing incredible experience to read I was sucked in and I was lost within this inspired tale you have made
absolutely awesome bloody brilliant thank you
I'm floored by this
GISA103 chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
Wow my good God this was one of the best tales that I have ever the pleasure of Reading thank you so much for the amazing story.
Sela McGrane chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I love this story. On the rare instance that I get in a Mirandy mood, this is the fic I always start with.
Aidyl James chapter 11 . 4/12/2017