Reviews for Dear Ginny
Imma Sorry chapter 1 . 11/9
rnTman105rnGirl: am I pretty? Boy: no Girl: do you even want to be with me forever?rnBoy: nornGirl: do you even like me?rnBoy: nornGirl: would you cry if I walked awayrnBoy: nornShe'd heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyesrnThe boy grabbed her armrnBoy: you're not pretty... You're beautifulrnBoy: i don't want to be with you forever... I need to be with you foreverrnBoy: i don't like you... I love yournBoy: i wouldn't cry if you walked away... I die if you walked awayrnBoy whispered: please stay with mernGirl: i willrn*tonight at midnight your true love will realize he/she loves yourn*something good will happen to you at 1-4pmrn*tomorrow it could happen anywhere!rn*get ready for the shock of your life!rn*if you don't repost this to 5other comments... You will have badluck in relationships for the next 10yearsWARNING IF YOU STOP READING YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT. Hi I'm Mike. I'm 11 years old but I'm dead now. I had no friends... If you do not post this to 20 pictures you will die tonight at exactly 11:59pm. DON'T BELIEVE ME? A guy named Jake read this and laughed later that night I took a knife from his kitchen and stabbed him to death. You don't wanna be Jake do you? A girl named Sandra posted it to only 10 pictures SILLY GIRL SHE'S ONLY 11 BUT OH WELL. That day she saw me and ran to her grandma's house... She asked her could she use her bathroom READ ! This isnt fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry 11 min. ยท Vind ik leuk Step 1- kiss your handrnStep 2- say your crushes namernStep 3- close your handrnStep 4- say a week dayrnStep 5- say your namernStep 6- open your handrnStep 7- repost this to 15 other picture
Clarity and Verity chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Ok, so at the beginning I actually stopped reading this because I was like "Harry wouldn't write like that!" but then I decided to continue reading(mostly so I could flame you at the end) and I reached the moment of truth(Ginny is sending the letters to herself!) and I finally understood! The end was just so beautiful I can't describe it.-Verity (this story is totally getting recommended to Clarity)
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
ouch! this made me smile sadly
HeyTherePistachio chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aw that's so cute! Love it!
TeamBBLoki chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh. My. God. That was...breathtaking. The grammar was insanely perfect, the wording amazed me and it was just incredible. Awesome job.

Sobbing chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
My God! This makes me cry and honestly, there aren't many stories, and even fewer one-shots that can boast of this achievement! You made Ginny look like a normal teenage girl and it worked out. No known adjectives can describe this piece. Will let you know once I've coined a new word, okie?
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
amaazing. At first I thought you just had Harry absolutely out of cannon, and I almost stopped reading, but then I read the last part and it fit together so well. It was also so well written, that I stayed intrested enough to read on. Great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Karcy chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Can I say "wow"? I truly admire your writing - this is the second fanfic of yours that I've read (the first was the Saiyuki eating story). You take on a simple aspect of a story, then twist it with a creatively sly touch that completely blows me off.

An alternative take on the canon with wit and skill, yet still remaining true to the spirit of the canon. I'm amazed.
joie chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
this is so sad... i don't like seeing Ginny like that... pls. make her happy.. :)

i like it... i hope to read more..
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I thought that Harry was a bit desperate in the end, but when I read the last three paragraphs I began to cry. I hope that Harry loves her one day.
inspired5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
hey... this was well it was interesting!

It was fun to read!

The ending was sad though
starr chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
.0_o. very deep, and very well written, like the idea of our poor Ginny so desperatedly in love with Harry, writing pretend love notes to herself, imagining they're from him. Wow.

Caet Rae chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Awwwww... That is so sweet. I do that too, sort of. The notes have never made it to paper, but I've come up with some.

Great job.