Reviews for Dear Ginny
Clarity and Verity chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Ok, so at the beginning I actually stopped reading this because I was like "Harry wouldn't write like that!" but then I decided to continue reading(mostly so I could flame you at the end) and I reached the moment of truth(Ginny is sending the letters to herself!) and I finally understood! The end was just so beautiful I can't describe it.-Verity (this story is totally getting recommended to Clarity)
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
ouch! this made me smile sadly
HeyTherePistachio chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aw that's so cute! Love it!
TeamBBLoki chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh. My. God. That was...breathtaking. The grammar was insanely perfect, the wording amazed me and it was just incredible. Awesome job.

M
Sobbing chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
My God! This makes me cry and honestly, there aren't many stories, and even fewer one-shots that can boast of this achievement! You made Ginny look like a normal teenage girl and it worked out. No known adjectives can describe this piece. Will let you know once I've coined a new word, okie?
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
amaazing. At first I thought you just had Harry absolutely out of cannon, and I almost stopped reading, but then I read the last part and it fit together so well. It was also so well written, that I stayed intrested enough to read on. Great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
It SUCKS!
Karcy chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Can I say "wow"? I truly admire your writing - this is the second fanfic of yours that I've read (the first was the Saiyuki eating story). You take on a simple aspect of a story, then twist it with a creatively sly touch that completely blows me off.

An alternative take on the canon with wit and skill, yet still remaining true to the spirit of the canon. I'm amazed.
joie chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
this is so sad... i don't like seeing Ginny like that... pls. make her happy.. :)

i like it... i hope to read more..
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I thought that Harry was a bit desperate in the end, but when I read the last three paragraphs I began to cry. I hope that Harry loves her one day.
inspired5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
hey... this was well it was interesting!

It was fun to read!

The ending was sad though
starr chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
.0_o. very deep, and very well written, like the idea of our poor Ginny so desperatedly in love with Harry, writing pretend love notes to herself, imagining they're from him. Wow.

starr
Caet Rae chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Awwwww... That is so sweet. I do that too, sort of. The notes have never made it to paper, but I've come up with some.

Great job.