Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ties that Bind
k so that’s what was happening. now it’s over. got it.

keep up the good work
what’s going on with harry

i’m worried
ilya39 chapter 23 . 3/1
I still don't know how to feel about this series as a whole. First year was probably my favourite one so far, and this one is the least favourite one. I believe there's a specific line between "enough puberty talk" and "too much puberty talk. That's probably one of my main problems with the entirety of year 3 and a part of year 2. This and the pacing of year 3, I guess, the ending felt waaay too rushed and patched up with the "power of love". Maybe that's just me. Other than that there are only bits and pieces that I didn't like, and I've forgotten most of those already. I can understand the fact that there's a lot of foreshadowing and preemptive exposition, with Selene, with Malfoy, and so on, but it did seem like it was too early to bring something up before year 2 and mention it twice in the next two years worth of story. Hope you'll be able to continue this one at some point, curious to see how it'll all end. Or how it'll all go up in flames, who knows :)
AWESOME1356 chapter 23 . 2/15
Amazing series
Kit Willow chapter 1 . 1/29
There's a sequel to this book on Wattpad, "Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament" by Illiaabet
Fenaklu chapter 12 . 1/3
Hello!
Me again.
HappyHarry is so much better than EmoHarry, but that’s not because he was badly written. On the contrary it was believable and understandable, his breakdown/breakthrough was very nicely written, and it wasn’t overblown or angsty. I didn’t like EmoHarry only because you didn’t want us to like him. Bravo!
Fenaklu chapter 9 . 1/3
Hello!
I don’t know if you are still reading reviews, but we don’t use km in the U.K. for distance, we use miles (although we do use meters for short distances. Yes it’s confusing.)
And during the founders time it would definitely be miles (or an even older measurement). Just a thought when reading about the 9km and 3km distances of the Hogwarts barrier.
Loving it so far, as I did the previous two stories!
Fenaklu
saimun.s.liam chapter 23 . 12/29/2020
I'm certainly hoping for the sequel to this story, since the time in which I've finished reading this, you've finished all your other the current(then) fanfics..
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2020
Great story, i hope you will write a sequel
The Pathological Liar chapter 23 . 10/23/2020
Will you be writing the sequel?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2020
I really love your Story. One of the masterpieces i've Read
Spikelinegod chapter 23 . 9/15/2020
This is one of my favorite AUs of Harry Potter. I don't know how long it will be before the next one is written but whether it is soon or in 10 years I will definitely be reading it.

I love the way you write and will be checking out your original works.
Spikelinegod chapter 14 . 9/15/2020
I so want Lisa to be Harry's first wife. She is wonderful.
trekkifulron chapter 23 . 8/17/2020
I just finished all 3 in this series. It's a fun one. Please continue it.
johnwhen chapter 23 . 7/11/2020
So no ones gonna talk about how he got crucio for 5 days when the long bottoms got brain dead from a few minutes. Even with toms experience of controlling it there gotta be some mention in the hospital
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »