Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ties that Bind
not really an interesting plot in this part, i'd say. And all those other chars' PoV...
and why didn't he understand from all those effects that it was dementor incoming? At least get into your animal form.
what a blindingly splendid reappearance! /sarcasm
why were the dementors forwarded towards Hogwarts while there's even no "being hunted down by Black" Potter?.. Maybe better put those to Diagon Alley that way, lol?
somewhat way too much text about his abandoned friends and the pursuers. And Sirius is sorta...submissive.
why not assume that there's been just a usual exotic animal trader with a jaguar? Aurors really are that bored and how come they don't check every animal as to see whether there's an animagus among them... And yea, omygod, they've unexpectedly found that woman-neighbour, what a coincidence!
And not really seeing any reason so far that his mother's wand should reject him now. Pretty shameless, I'd say.
the Flamels had just stopped associating with Potter and warded against him or his owl? Or why then not ask his opinion about the diary.
karmakarma2001 chapter 23 . 7/22
Susan should be part of Harry's harem and carry on the Bones name as well
mumphie chapter 5 . 7/12
Do hope you will turn Harry around...otherwise he is for a lot more pain and heartache...and so is everyone else.
Mikeblade chapter 11 . 6/16
you mean that's why quit she quit being the minister for magic not prime minister they don't have those in the magical world.
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 6/15
is it so hard to figure out he used magic to know when someone is at the door damn magicals are dumb
Power Is Everything chapter 23 . 5/12
Was fan of first three stories. Strong independent harry who was open to friendship but ultimately succeeded on his own merits was interesting to read.
Unfortunately third story was disappointing with this emotionally unstable, needy version of harry whose previous strength is completely dismissed in order to focus on the fantastical idea that a group of borderline average friends are somehow strong enough to prop up a wizard we are suppose to believe is strong enough to change the world in the future. Even in a world of magic with infinite possibilities, the idea that the potential magical successor of merlin has to rely on the strength of a group of prepubescent children instead of his own, is just too fantastical for me to buy into. Otherwise very interesting story, particularly the Greengrass plot line and the Christmas ball political storylines.
Also the death of Hermione, while shocking, was a great display of the realistic consequences of a group of children playing hero.
Would like to see a fourth instalment and how you would adapt triwizard tournment .
lupin512 chapter 1 . 4/25
Are you ever going to continue the Harry Potter stories?
omh666 chapter 23 . 2/9
I can't recall if I'd ever read up to this point before, which probably means I haven't. In any case, that was a great ending to this fic and I hope to see a continuation at some point in the future.
NikosJohnny chapter 23 . 1/27