Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ties that Bind
maybe fleur and selene for 1 and 2, lisa is like a sister
hope there is selene and fleur next sequel
2theMoon chapter 23 . 7/12
Felt like one big filler, im disappointed with harry going all emo.
MajorChaos13 chapter 23 . 7/4
Hey just read this series again. Really enjoyed it and I really love the way you have writen this story. I know you said thay you weren't going to continue this for a while but I was just wondering if that was still true. Anyway I hope you carry on cause I'll be looking forward to a the gangs 4th year, also praying for a Harry/fleur relationship
Lansydyr chapter 23 . 6/29
I think the last time I ran across your fanfictions, you had only finished Heir of Slytherin and not started on Ties that Bind yet. I saw Gift of Memories linked from reddit, and though it was familiar, I finished and got these two sequels read as well.

I really want to call you an utter bastard for killing Hermione off, but I really can't. While I had unnecessary character death, the way you did it was heartbreaking, and amazing, including everybody's reactions.

I haven't checked your twitter yet because I'm writing this literally as soon as I finished the book, but I really hope you can start working on the sequel soon. I can't wait to see what happens. Cheers!
duckmatrix chapter 23 . 6/24
hello, I just wanna inform you that I really enjoy this series. while I know from your AN in your other story that you will be on hiatus on fanfiction for a while after finishing your on going stories, I'd really appreciate if you will also finish the rest of this HP series. I cannot force you, however, and in the case that you won't be finishing this series at all, it'd be nice if you can give us and overall plot on what will happen in the rest of harry's school year, and maybe even post another challenge for other writers to take up your story.
Anyway, keep writing, we love your works.
Dragonforce84 chapter 1 . 6/19
Where's Selene?!
Galacter chapter 1 . 6/18
You still suck too.
lovefanfictions72 chapter 23 . 6/11
Ive read all three books in one day. Couldent stop reading it. Thank you so much for the great read. Really hope that it is continued.
slytheeriin chapter 1 . 4/12
Im just at the begining of HP and the Gift of Memories, but I want to know, do you plan a sequel to this one? O:
The Holy Dragon's chapter 23 . 3/24
disappointing
Amber chapter 23 . 3/10
I love this series! I really hope you end up continuing it eventually!
Hunter in the Darkness chapter 17 . 2/18
Isn't his potions shop suppose to be in Hogsmeade?
Epicboss67 chapter 23 . 1/28
Harrymort reminds me of Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. Is that just me?
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 23 . 1/28
Alrighty! Time for my review for the past three stories in this series!

First of all, I’d like to state, this is simply amazing! You’ve done an amazing job developing characters, the world, and the plot is also quite well-thought out and has clearly been prepared with further events in mind, unlike Rowling. (Little bit of a forced ending in canon.) You’ve certainly put a lot of thought into this series, and personally, I cannot wait until the fourth book begins to appear!

I’d also like to commend you. You’ve kept my intrest through three books that probably total close to or more than the canon story. That’s a feat in of itself! :P

However, one thing that’s a bit of a iffy issue with these stories is your authors notes. I’m not saying that they’re all bad; you do discuss some stuff prudent to the story in them, but you do keep constantly promoting your own self published works multiple times, when really, I’m here for the fanfiction you’ve created. Personally, I don’t like it, and I’d advise you not to talk about it too much. It causes readers to lose intrest, including me sometimes.

And a thing I found quite hilarious about these books is how much the reviews dropped from book two to this book. Absolutely hilarious! About 2500 review difference. I have a feeling a lot of people just rage-quit the story once you killed off Hermione. I found it hilarious how people do that, personally. I had a good five minutes of laughing my butt off about it, actually.

Anyways, to sum up this entire review, I quite enjoyed this story series as a whole, and can’t wait for the fourth book. I’d advise you not to advertise your books but putting the full summary in author’s notes, because it causes people to lose intrest. And, I find it hilarious at how many people rage-quit this series after Hermione was killed.

Keep up your amazing work on this series! I hope more will be coming soon!
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »