Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ties that Bind
Oi, it's been near a year since you've done this. Where's the fourth book? Your writing's great stuff mate, but come on.
jdwest91 chapter 23 . 10/12
Great fic! Loved the premise and the characterizations of everyone! Can't wait to read the next installment, hope it comes soon!
Nighthunter chapter 1 . 10/2
Just found this and the two proceeding it by accident and have just finished reading all three in one setting love them all as they are now in my top ten favorite Harry Potter fictions of all time. I just hate that its been so long since you finished the last book, I really hope that you will return with more very soon.
naruto chapter 23 . 9/23
great story keep it up
Spazzman29 chapter 23 . 8/28
Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on your profile for the fourth story. I hope that Susan does become one of Harry's harem but for now I'll just have to make do with Whispers in the Night.

I hope Selene makes a comeback in the next story as I find myself missing her and curious about the Bloodstone that hasn't been mentioned once since he got it.

I also hope that Lisa Crawft is part of the harem as her and Harry seem perfect together and their relationship hasn't been familial for a while. I don't normally like OCs but i do like the two you made of Selene and Lisa.
Spazzman29 chapter 7 . 8/27
This is getting hard to read because of Harry. I get he's slightly darker but noone wants to read about a protagonist who acts like this.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 23 . 8/12
This trilogy has-been a darkish, treatise on politics, philosophy, morals, and ethics. Numerous twists and turns, often hitting out of the blue.
It has not been one of my favorite reads, but instead, like a car or train wreck, I had to look. Thanks for your efforts.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 8/12
Rescue? They have no idea where he is! And no skills to find him. Haven't seen any enchanted or charmed items to track him. But couldn't happen to a nicer toad. Maybe the portkey didn't leave hoggiewartz, just went elsewhere.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 8/12
Polyjuiced student or a professor? Sneaky attack at the greenhouses
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 8/12
Typical wizards. Blame the idiot Dumbles for an attack that didn't even happen there. Get off your butt and just take Lucy out of the equation permanently
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 8/12
Of course they probably never got around to questioning him, much less under verita serum, so a little compulsion charm and poof! no more incriminating testimony against death eaters.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 8/12
Lucky he got off that easy
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 8/12
Politics and info mgmt. be damned. Too complicated and time consuming. Fools! All it takes is one guard relaxing or forgetting hes an animagus, and the rat is loose!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 8/11
Damn fool. Damn fools
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 8/11
Ah, I forgot that in your tale the pensieve totally removes the memory. Still leaning to the hardening against loss. Never ran across regulations to own one.
1,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »