Reviews for Silent Night
Writingbliss36 chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
This story is getting good. I do hope Aramis is alright.
Writingbliss36 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Athos is such a sweetheart and a true leader. Aramis is the bravest musketeer. I'm loving this story so far.
Writingbliss36 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Athos is a sweet guy deep down. He always thinks about his friends. He will help Aramis come to some kind of peace. Love the way you started this story!
Idk chapter 27 . 2/5/2016
Love this! I've been reading it all until now and I like your writing! I just noticed that baby Louis eats dried apple but at that age I think they can only have liquids and they don't know how to use their hand to take food to their mouth hahha but anyway I can't wait to carry on reading
GingietheSnap chapter 67 . 1/21/2016
First of all, I just want to tell you that my house looks like a wreck because I had to read all 67 chapters before I could do anything else. It was so worth it.

I was so happy to see Athos find someone and Charlotte was so wonderful for him. I certainly hope the sequel has them together again. I loved Aramis mentoring the page. He needed that emotional connection. And here's hoping Porthos begins a love life of his own.

One more thing - The queen was magnificent at the trial. I could see her in my head just besting the cardinal at every turn! But she made a very dangerous enemy.

Another - poor Aramis and the cardinal's threats! He's worse than Rochefort in this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
This was an extremely interesting chapter (16). I didn't know whether Charlotte was really coming on strong to Athos in the middle of the night which seemed out of character or what. I was certainly glad it was a dream. It was a really wicked dream, a really good one from you. cackle cackle
Helensg chapter 67 . 1/18/2016
Thankyou so much for that was full of angst,love passion and loads of Athos should really try to get published .Also I'm a pharmacist so loved the apothecary angle.
alyslee chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Wow didn't see that coming, but love my Milathos!
alyslee chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
awwwww congratulations
alyslee chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Wonderful, love razing "serenade "! just FYI on what maybe a type. "that particular guard shift was widely regarded at (as)the worst of the year"
alyslee chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great beginning, the dialogue is so true to the characters
nilah chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
I just discovered your story and I wanted to acknowledge that your dialogue especially when it comes to Athos and Louis seems very true to character
Puralika Mohanty chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
wonderful!
cdewinter78 chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
Lucky lady indeed. This is typically Athos the bravery and the stoicism. You capture the angst and brokenness so well with that simple last line. I do love his character.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Nice set up of your OC, but I must confess the whole time I was willing her to get a move on as Athos needed help. That is a brilliant cliffhanger.