Reviews for Silent Night
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 67 . 11/19/2017
Wow! I had to do some speed reading to get caught up to the next fic this one was sooooooooooo awesome! I love how d'Artagnan and Constance are so not on the same page in this fic so enjoyed aramis going at with the Cardinal tit for tat(I did freak out when Aramis was beaten! ) and Athos was tortured that was heartbreakening !
Writingbliss36 chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
This story is getting good. I do hope Aramis is alright.
Writingbliss36 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Athos is such a sweetheart and a true leader. Aramis is the bravest musketeer. I'm loving this story so far.
Writingbliss36 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Athos is a sweet guy deep down. He always thinks about his friends. He will help Aramis come to some kind of peace. Love the way you started this story!
Idk chapter 27 . 2/5/2016
Love this! I've been reading it all until now and I like your writing! I just noticed that baby Louis eats dried apple but at that age I think they can only have liquids and they don't know how to use their hand to take food to their mouth hahha but anyway I can't wait to carry on reading
GingietheSnap chapter 67 . 1/21/2016
First of all, I just want to tell you that my house looks like a wreck because I had to read all 67 chapters before I could do anything else. It was so worth it.

I was so happy to see Athos find someone and Charlotte was so wonderful for him. I certainly hope the sequel has them together again. I loved Aramis mentoring the page. He needed that emotional connection. And here's hoping Porthos begins a love life of his own.

One more thing - The queen was magnificent at the trial. I could see her in my head just besting the cardinal at every turn! But she made a very dangerous enemy.

Another - poor Aramis and the cardinal's threats! He's worse than Rochefort in this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
This was an extremely interesting chapter (16). I didn't know whether Charlotte was really coming on strong to Athos in the middle of the night which seemed out of character or what. I was certainly glad it was a dream. It was a really wicked dream, a really good one from you. cackle cackle
Helensg chapter 67 . 1/18/2016
Thankyou so much for that was full of angst,love passion and loads of Athos should really try to get published .Also I'm a pharmacist so loved the apothecary angle.
alyslee chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Wow didn't see that coming, but love my Milathos!
alyslee chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
awwwww congratulations
alyslee chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Wonderful, love razing "serenade "! just FYI on what maybe a type. "that particular guard shift was widely regarded at (as)the worst of the year"
alyslee chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great beginning, the dialogue is so true to the characters
nilah chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
I just discovered your story and I wanted to acknowledge that your dialogue especially when it comes to Athos and Louis seems very true to character
Puralika Mohanty chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
wonderful!
cdewinter78 chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
Lucky lady indeed. This is typically Athos the bravery and the stoicism. You capture the angst and brokenness so well with that simple last line. I do love his character.