Reviews for Venom
tuckwoo chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
That ending was super cute! /
borderline-mary chapter 7 . 7/20/2003
That was an interesting ending, but it didn't seem to leave the story complete. What exactly happened to Yukina? I wasn't clear on that. Perhaps a sequel is in order. *assumes commanding stance* WRITE!
1slylittleangel chapter 7 . 7/7/2003
to bad its over!

see Ya

ba bye
Luel Reinhardt chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
This was rather interesting, but the ending was a bit abrupt. Why DID Yukina go into a coma? Maybe Hiei can be reborn...or maybe his soul is in Yusuke's kid... O.o...or not...Still very nicely done, perhaps a sequal would be good.
bfcat chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
I love your story, great detail and riveting action, but, one question, why are there 2 stories out with the same story but different author?0_o do you have two Sn's?(Answer me somehow Via AIM or E-mail or review or whatever.) Anyways, I like it and I wouldn't mind a sequel. _~
Jesscheaux chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
*applauds and wipes a tear away* That was so beautiful and so cute! What a great ending for a story. But Hiei...*sniff* and thank you for not making Kuwabara stupid, he's the best! I feel kinda bad for Yukina even though I don't like her, a coma...*sniff* This was a really good story I enjoyed it very much!

Although I will understand if you don't want to do one. I know how it is, believe me. I loved this story. It was great! You're an awesome writer. Ja ne!
Identity Thief 2 tired 2 log in chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
Ah, a good ending to a great story you two. I enjoyed it and wasn't confused. , Then again that is a very rare occasion when i'm not. So, i really enjoyed it and hope you two do another story with eachother again. Great authors are even better when working togeather. (I know i spelt that wrong, sry)
hersheykiss1012 chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
OMG! I can't believe you could leave it off right there! please please please hurry up and update!
borderline-mary chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
I've been waiting a long time for this chapter! *glares disapprovingly* LOL, I'm not really mad at you; I know how hard it can be to get things posted. I'm confused, though; he didn't tell Yukina about Hiei being her brother before he stabbed her? Or did he, and I just missed it?
Ana Muune chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
Wasn't he supposed to tell her about Hiei being her twin bro? Meh, maybe it's part of the story. I'm waiting for an update cu ur story is FAN-TAS-TIC! lol !_!
Identity Thief chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
o.0 Yusuke stabbs Yukina! NO! Makes 4 a dramatic story tho... ::Scratches head:: LOL I love it! Keep going will Yukina die? URG THE WAIT!

~~I.D Thief
MoonGoddessKonoko chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
Oh my god i can't believed you stopped there! You've gotta write more! Please I'm begging you!
Shapes chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
OH NO! NO! Oh well makes for a kick balls llot. Keep up the kicks butt wrk u 2 and update soon!

borderline-mary chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
WAH I want more! Poor Hiei-sama...
Something Forgettable chapter 4 . 3/22/2003!