Reviews for Fallen Angel-Kurenai
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
nice
YoShiKi X chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
hey nice one...btw..i read ur bio, japan fan too? sugoiiiii..seems we got a few same interest...FoR..X Japan...
cleopatra chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
I LOVE IT!
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
wow! you really have a knack for writing poetry-like fics. you should write more _
raydance chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
ack ack ack! this is so sad! *argh* *wipes a tear away* it's sooooo pretty... *decides to make a picture based on this poem*
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
*claps some more* You have a really good flair for POV writing... I like your way with words!
trinchardin chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
awww! this is so sweet...not to mention sad...but still...i think that sad pieces are the best...they're not escapist pieces of literature as my lit teacher would say...
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
- I always LOVE Kurei-Kurenai romance...hahaha! Kurei and Raiha are still my favorite characters! And Joker, too...and Neon, and...*continues on rambling, then moves on to Rurouni Kenshin characters...then Shin Kidousenki Gundam Wing...* You're really good at this!
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
do i hear cheering? *yeah!* ::clap, clap:: another masterpiece! (_) you better keep it up! that's an order! (just kiddin'!) but you should keep writting, cuz ur really good at it! well buh-bai for now! (_-)