Reviews for The Evolution of Organized Crime
crazyjenius74 chapter 12 . 1/24
This was super fun to read! Really enjoying all the characters. Really funny and can't wait for more of the Ouran arc.
Kaichai chapter 12 . 6/6/2023
OMG this is amazing! So well written and a really intriguing setting. I love seeing Haruhi’s interactions with the various elements associated with the yakuza. I’m excited to see where this goes!

I hope graduation and teaching has treated you well and that you made it through the pandemic safely.
truth chapter 1 . 3/9/2023
Some authors are honest; some are not. You are not. Your faves and follows are obviously faked so I hope you're proud of yourself for being a fraud.
SarannWrapp chapter 1 . 2/7/2023
So, that was a delight to read. I do hope you pick this up again, but I understand if you have moved on. Best wishes.
Sandy2348 chapter 12 . 11/22/2022
Reread this. Ugh I wish you continued! Loved ritsu but was hoping to see him as a love interest
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2022
I am loving it keep up the good work!
SallyForth chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
I wish you would stop faving yourself. It's clear your faking it.
WeWeebWeepRainbows chapter 12 . 8/6/2021
can't wait for the next chapter! 3
altruisticfish chapter 12 . 8/3/2021
I enjoyed this story. I appreciated the inclusion of kintsugi. It is a very creative solution to Haruhi's problem. I would be interested in seeing how this story continues to develop.
tag wiskay chapter 12 . 6/29/2021
just a note that I love your portrayal of Haruhi - so refreshing to read such a well-balanced, human female protagonist
a loyal reader chapter 12 . 2/9/2021
Wow. I know it's been almost a year, but I really enjoy this fanfic and, if you so choose, would be really excited to see an update. Happy writing!
reptoholic chapter 12 . 12/28/2020
Soooooo much Potential !
reptoholic chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
Hope she keeps it ip
reptoholic chapter 10 . 12/28/2020
Hope she is not manipulated this time.
reptoholic chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
interesting a contender for her hand