Reviews for Wishes Come True
DevilsDesign chapter 5 . 2/27/2023
Hoping someday you come back to this. It really holds up. I think this is my 3rd time reading it.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
This was a bit confusing. You started in the middle of the episode, right?
WysteriaHysteria chapter 5 . 6/22/2020
Ooooooo, I like the small changes made, they really enhance your story! Her new bodyguards are a touch I like a lot, as well as kagome deciding to go back after a few days instead of inuyasha showing up and making her return. The contemplation and concern that she feels and experiences really shows that she’s doing what she does because she cares about these people, if only a bit, from the very start, rather than the gradual shift from just putting up to it to caring
morpheusandmuse chapter 5 . 6/1/2020
And another one! Any chance this story will get updated ? :p
coolreader5 chapter 5 . 2/19/2020
I love this whole thing! The bandits are a really cool way to change up canon and I love how Kagome is portrayed in this! I hope to read more in the future! Btw, I also love your Ouran fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2019
wow this is so well-written. i love the deviation from canon. thank you for this :)
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 5 . 4/7/2018
Sad to see this unfinished, cool concept and execution.
demon.lvr chapter 5 . 1/11/2018
I was actually looking for a story where gets the bandits from the beginning episodes actually adopt Kagome as their real boss, instead of just briefly calling her that. I tried searching the keywords; boss, and bandits, and finally found it by searching 'crow'. Well written, if a little short so far, but that's what imagination is for. Wish there were more stories with this premise.
UOxOU chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
Please,
I desperately hope that you might update this someday. I love your writing and your whole concept.
It has been two years. Perhaps it might take longer?
However if you do hope to update, know that I will always be here waiting.
Warrior of Aces chapter 5 . 6/2/2017
Wow! This is so good! I just love nobility tropes, and you hit this one on the head. I first read this because of your Ouran fic and a comment on it, and I was not disappointed. I wish you would continue this but - thank you for writing what you have!
Jude chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
I really would love it if you extended Yura's place in this fic... she was so cool, I wanted a backstory so bad
RandomR15 chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Yessssss, this is awesome. Update when ya can, RR out!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
:))))
ClairandYona chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I know Yura was truly unrepentant in the mange/anime whatever you're going by, but it sure would be interesting to see her as a reoccurring character with more to her personality than "evil".
pipps44 chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
hi! love the story! your style of writing is amaing and i simply love the "relationship" that Kagome has with her "samurai guards". I hope for an update and that you still find yourself liking this idea and wanting to keep on writing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »