Reviews for At Home with the Malfoys Ep 1
Sarah aka Jack O's lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Omg! how fucking hilarious! keep the episodes coming, then e mail them to me.. omg! its like the osbournes of the fucking wizarding world.. hehe... its so good! ya, well imma 15/f so e mail me and we can talk bout the osbournes or harry potter or whatever! like i said! this shit is awesome!
MegumiCrikit chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Dude, what was wrong. BUT SO DAMN FUNNY! .
teena chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kinda like how Sharon pisses in Jack's booze! I love how Dobby pooed all over...like the million dogs the Osbournes have. Lemme know when, or if, you add a new chapter!
Meitantei Conan chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
LMAO! This is hilarious! God...you hav to keep writing! There will be a 2nd...won't there? ell. any hoo awesome job...and have never heard the word fuck used so much in one line! LOL bye
Cronic-Bongwater-Dooby Do chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
LOL!

Only Chronic for right now. But anyway, this is so funny it's wrong! You have to wright more! soon!
Elven princess chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Excellent.I fell of my chair i was laughing so for Narcissa,crapping on dobby.
Pork-Chops vs. Bananas chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
ROTFLMFAO, I can't wait till episode 2 (you say in your bio there WILL be one) YAY!
Perry2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
OMG that was so funny, well done, I really hope there is a 2nd episode, please!
Meerkat Lady chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
LOL
cytosine chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
wow.i haven't heard fuck used that many times in a sentence since talking to the guy from the Netherlands.

i thoroughly enjoyed that. there has to be an episode two
Viktoria chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
This was way cool. Can't wait for episode two. I LOVE THE OSBOURNES. I LOVE DRACO'S FAMILY.
thedragonchaser chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
that is a really funny

rip off excelent idea when are

putting up the next bit

i would love to read it!
Kellie Louise chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
That was really funny! can't wait till the next ep :)
Mysti1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
ROFLMAO! XD OMG, THAT IS THE DAMNED FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ!(u will be making more episodes, right? _)
Papagonz chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
HAHAHAH this was really funny

Specially the whole cobbyb ashing keep the good work!