Reviews for A Pirate?
vinitapepperdog1983 chapter 25 . 9/18
Loved the story, I think a sequel would be a great idea.
coveredinblue chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Okay. The plot really intrigued me, but I literally cannot go further than this chapter. It's in serious need of an edit. You have real potential and I think that this could be a great story. Have you thought of getting a beta?
Jacklynn O' Lantern chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
that was one of the best fanfics!
Christine chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
I have to say, this is one of the best Peter Pan fanfictions that I have ever read. The perfect mix of adventure and romance was simply amazing, and the lack of mary sueness just made it that much better. Your a very talented writer, keep it up!
SilkenLady chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
wow chapter 25 . 7/21/2009
I loved this story. I finished it all in one sitting and I hafta really have grown as a writer. I loved this story so much. It made me cry and laugh, grunt and chuckle, be irrataed and amused. I love the outcome. I hope someone finds this and makes it into a movie. Write a sequel plz!
cry chapter 19 . 7/21/2009
I'm crying...
Why chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Why? Why? Why! Why did you hafta make Peter in the other world? Poor poor Peter! This is my favorite story of all the stories and books I have ever read in my whole entire life! Which is only 13 yrs. But why? I am seriously crying right now. And I am reading this story while listening to the song: I'll try. Imagine how that feels like. Omg...why...
Wow chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Omg! I love this pairing.
I love it chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
I love this. I have a request. Can you plz do a story about Alex Russo being a pirate and Justin being another pirate (they aren't brother and sister) and Justin comes on Alex's ship and kidnaps her but then they fall in love? Plz! I love the wizards of waverly place. So can you plz do it? You write such good stories. I love this one. Plz do it!
PrincessPeasant chapter 25 . 6/7/2009
I loved the story! It was unique, witty, funny, and kept me on the edge of my seat! Keep up the good work! You area great author.
luvchyld21 chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
That was a truly amazing story. It captured my attention from the beginning. please send me the pic at
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 25 . 9/7/2008
Cute! This was so cute! I loved everything about it!
hannah chapter 25 . 6/8/2008
i wanna see the picture i wanna see the picture i wanna see the picture!

oh and by the way i loved your story!

he he oh that reminds me

i wanna sequal i wanna sequal i wanna sequal i wanna sequal!
Esha chapter 1 . 10/20/2007