Reviews for The Black Curtain
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Elsa's grief cycle got stalled, which can be dangerous (usually for the one grieving, but in her case for the whole kingdom ... possibly the whole continent) so it's a darn good thing Anna was able to get through to her.

Anna the Hero, once again! FTW!
CrueFan21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Another great story. I can really relate to this one. My mother passed away when I was thirteen years old. It's been very hard without her. Not a day goes by when I don't think about her. You're a great writer, definitely one of my favorites on FFN. :)
Tohdoh chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I particularly like Elsa's characterization and portrayal in this. It's poignant and emotional, as expected of an angsty oneshot about remembering deceased parents. Good job!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Another story well done, Meghann! I wrote one like it, with the two visiting their parents' graves; have you seen it? Anyway, I still think this is brilliant because it is something that Elsa should overcome, and she will as long as she has Anna. This is all what I mean, in how they have the needed compatibility as sisters and friends. They give each other just what the other person needs. See, I can see that both of them are insecure, but Anna is more optimistic and open, while Elsa is more pessimistic and closed in. That's how their differences give each other just what they need.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love this!
ptahaegyptus2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I enjoyed this! I think you captured Elsa's thoughts, mannerisms, and reactions quite well.