Reviews for The Last Betrayal
Deathday Party Planner chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Very Nice Ending! I'm not sure the two chapters connect well but as two one shots they work fine. Thank you for sharing!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
OK, a rather weyrd followup. I think the two pieces needed to be tied together better. Still, I caught the sense of completeness and closure you intended, so I can live with a measure of confusion.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I like the way you've weaved together the several tropes. I can get totally behind the idea that Ginny needed psychological treatment after her first year. Possession like that combined with her socialized obsession with Harry clearly led to her actions.

One can't but to feel bad for Ron. After everything, he had what he really wanted from life and to have that ripped away is tragic.

Harmonian I am, I truly see this as an organic progression in their relationship. Clearly, you show it was inevitable, though catalyzed by Ginny's madness.

Love the idea that they will get the big family they both yearn for.

Outstanding.

TGM
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
This is confusing. What does it have to do with the first chapter?
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I enjoyed this story. Wish it had another chapter just to show Sirius integrating into society again But all up good story
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awesome start!
Vegasman59 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
You love making the endings a new beginning.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
the ending is lovely kids don't care about anything else but their enjoyment, which tends to put a smile on your face, glad to see sirius back
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You need to take this further, at least one more chapter
starboy454 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
excellent short story
Jakattk chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very nice quick story, thanks.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
nice story, should be longer
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
lmao XD nice. Always was a fangirl, just took the diary to unhinge the already unhinged mind.
poor ron well at least he lived his dream of playing quiddatch.