Reviews for A Christmas Carol
U3GLX chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Apollo is the best. Just gotta get that off my chest. And Nico feels, oh my gods, why are you doing this to me? You mean meany pants. **cries**
U3GLX chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
APOLLO IS THE BEST OH LORD "GOD OF PROPHECY" HAHAHAHAHA!

And Nico…oh my goodness. Nico and Will at Christmas is just the best thing ever, I love it. This seems to be in the same universe as your one-shot Blackbird, is it not? Love it. :)
BookRaven24 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
That was beautiful and feelsy and angsty and gah I love Nico so much!
Glowstormy chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
This is so amazing! I've watched, read, and seen tons of adaptations of A Christmas Carol, but this is the BEST!
Solangelo-Ships chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Ooh this is getting so good! Update when you can please
LWHxExpress chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
lol XD Apollo 'FLASHY' i have so many ideas on what that could be. poor nico :(... Kinda hope we get a little pov of Will but its fine the way it is :D I can't wait for the next chapter.
rainbowchameleon chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Present!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Really has something against it
CheetosPotato chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*mind instantly goes to the gutter*

Have I said that I love you yet? Well, I do. And I love all of your Solangelo works.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This should be really good!
Watery Li chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
hahahaha great one! I am waiting for 2nd part!
FaiKazahaya chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Yay Christmas stories!
Live Don't Just Exist chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
But- but- isnt Will at fault too? QAQ for forcing Nico to do something he didnt want? T_T Im sorry I am just sad for Nico
Kakesu Wolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
It's because of Bi isn't it?

Great job so will the last one be on my birthday- the 24th- or on Christmas?
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Okay but when Nico said "What are you doing in my kitchen?" I read that as "What are you doing in my swamp?" and I thought that either Nico turned into Shrek or I had accidentally clicked on a Sherk fic instead of a PJO fic
aLSO NO SOLANGELO DONT FIGHT