Reviews for Dead Sea
Noel Winston chapter 2 . 6/19/2018
Great job, really liked how you kept Bellamy in character.
LillyHalliwell chapter 23 . 6/17/2018
Loved the ending. Would have liked to see how it ended by the see, but that last chapter was pretty great too.
User200000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
This is very good
Vwchick chapter 23 . 7/27/2017
Beautiful story! It wouldn't been cool to see a Another chaptermaybe years later to see how everyone ended up- but I loved this! Thank you
edwardlyssahands chapter 23 . 3/23/2017
I love reading from Bellamy's point of view, and you write his thoughts so unbelievably perfect.
Coffeehouse-phenomenon chapter 23 . 11/12/2016
Did not knwo which chapter to review, so first of all, let me thank you for this beautiful piece here.
I cannot get overmyself at how talented you are at writing. Every chapter of this story was laced with so much emotion and still left enough space to tell an adventurous story with multiple characters and relationships between them. As I beginner at writing, I really must say that I have found a rolemodel in the community when it comes to exquisite sentence structures and simply beautiful vocabulary that delves deep into Bellamy and Clarke's inner struggles and opens it up to us.
Some people may have complained about the length of chapters, but I actually think the length was perfect. I would read some of them twice, just to soak in the actual weight of some of the moments and experiences they went through.

One single thing I could have added more was Clarke's relationship with her mother. While Bellamy did lose his own mother a few years back, the pain of losing someone so close to him must be still raw, and I imagine that he would have tried to make Clarke see the value that family is, but then again, he respects her too much to actually impose his own views or opinions on her, so in a way, I am happy that we see Clarke leave, with him, the two of them starting to build a stronger family then either of them ever could have hope for.

Finally, I think you got Bellamy's character down very well, much to how I imagine him as well. The guilt-laced strong and stubborn character of his, prone to suffering and never ending selflesness that he shows, which in turn leads him to believe that he does not deserve good things or love in his life. I was really touched by how sensitively and in-character you portrayed his sleepless nights and his protectiveness of Clarke and Octavia (who was very well written too despite few appearances!).

I could ramble on for a very long time about this beautiful story you have given us, but really just wanted to say that this is some very VERY well written piece of fiction and I would love to see more of this style. I am excited to start reading your next work and I know I will re-read this many more times, just for the pure literary pleasure and inspiration.

Just wanted to say thank you, as this was truly inspirational and beautiful.
Keep writing, even if it is not the 100. I would gladly read any of your original stories...or books :)

Best wishes from Tokyo (not Japanese however ...; )
Anime lover chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Loved your story read the entire thing in one day! Please continue to write amazing stories like these!
fallingyuki chapter 23 . 4/11/2016
I really enjoyed this story. It took me a few chapters to get into it but when I did I was flashing through. I liked the twist on the differences that you created with this story. I really loved that Monty became the parent for those 3 kids.
Katlyn chapter 23 . 3/11/2016
HONEY, THAT WAS AMAZING!
THE MOST WELL-WRITTEN BELLARKE FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! I read a lot of good ones, but they always seem to be a little bit OOC, ya know?I mean, it was fine, but sometimes there were scenes that I couldn't picture, like, Bellamy being too much of a fuckboy, or Clarke crying all the time. But you were perfect and if I could I would print this whole fic, and shove into Jason's face and damand him to use it as a scrit for the show!
KEEP WRITING!
Sarma chapter 23 . 3/2/2016
Wow! Just wow. I love this fic and can see how much hard work and regard for the characters there is in your writing. Thank-you for sharing it. I'm off to check out your other work. :D
PursuingPerfection chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
Excellent story. I felt you did a great job staying true to Clarke and Bellamy. Thank you for all the effort and love you poured into it.
Livinginmelodies chapter 23 . 2/5/2016
I needed this.
Koshivuh chapter 23 . 1/12/2016
Okay, so I just finished this (obviously), and I loved it! It was so great and I am just hoping to find others that make me feel the same way :) I'm so glad I've had pretty good luck so far. I'm hoping this stays a trend. I CANNOT wait for the 21st, I. Am. Dying.
Koshivuh chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
You're both enough for each other, and no one else could be.
Koshivuh chapter 21 . 1/11/2016