Reviews for The Fox and the Bloodhound
Cris Martin chapter 5 . 10/27/2020
Nice little episode. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing.
Cris Martin chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
So far, this story looks like a series of episodes, very much in the style of the show. Too bad they didn't film this, as well.
heavenfly chapter 5 . 10/26/2020
Hm, muss das zu Ende sein? Ich hätte gern mehr von Guerrero gelesen _
Nach dem Freundschaftsduell wurde er richtig interessant...Ein Undercover-Agent seiner Majestät wäre cool gewesen.

Aber sonst sehr schöne Story. Danke.
heavenfly chapter 3 . 10/26/2020
Wer macht denn sowas...Beweise offen ausstellen, oje.
Müssten die nicht eigentlich auch auf dem Meeresgrund liegen? Wobei, Bernardo war schon so zögerlich bei den Pokalen, da hätte er die Degen sicherlich nicht weggeworfen _
heavenfly chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Oh, sie haben das Salatbüffet eröffnet _
Sehr cleverer Schachzug mit dem Eimer.
Aber ich bin ja doch gespannt, wie lange Diego Monastario wirklich täuschen kann - irgendwann werden ihm die Zeugen ausgehen.
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Wow! What an ending! Very interesting story! It had me on the edge...that fight! Although, I think Zorro should've killed the captain! just my thought though I still feel this was an awesome story! Very well written with everyone in character. Well done! :)
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Nice, nice! The fox uses his whits as well as his fangs in a fight!
But I do have one question. What is the difference between a Sword and a saber? Brilliant chapter here!
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Oh boy...it would be cool to see the Lt. turn against the captain! However, since the story is finished...lol...No plot suggestions are needed! :) Great chapter!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Awesome chapter! It is like an episode of the old Disney show! Brilliant job! Please, I hope you do not kill off diego as this'll be the last thing I'll read before bed besides God's Word. Brilliant work here! :)
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Wow, what a chapter! What a start to the story! "a student free day," haha! Awesome start here!
ChicoThorn chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
I love the twist of reveling one man's secret identity (El Siglio) while keeping the fox's true identity securely hidden in plain site... Brilliant! Justice wins out in the end, and I think it's great that Montasario gets away to face his masked nemisis once again someday in the future. Really well done! :)
ChicoThorn chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Loved the sword fight and Diego's delight in fooling Montasario! I literally couldn't put it down-so very exciting! You really seem to have an affinity with Zorro, it's almost like he's standing over your shoulder as you write-it's pure magic and really delightful! Can't wait to get to the next chapter. Thanks so much-what a fun adventure! :)
ChicoThorn chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Wow! I feel as if I'm right there in the thick of things-you've really captured the heart and soul of Zorro! If only Montasario could be so lucky! Lol! Very enjoyable read-I can't wait to see how Zorro (er... I mean Don Diego!) gets out of this one! :)

-Thorn
Frapper chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
**** SPOILERS****
Phew!For a moment I thought I was mistaken and Guerrero was el Sigilo. It would have been too convenient for Monasterio to go with the lieutenant to meet... the lieutenant! ha ha. But in my gut instinct he was a goodie. I didn't think for a second el Sigilo could be Córdoba. Well done. You portrayed him as old and nearly useless, and I didn't think much about him.
And Zorro has been injured 3 times on the same spot. What are the odds?
Well, what can I say? Nice story, glad you cajoled me into finally reading it, even if it is a blooming WDZ :P . The beginning was a bit more difficult to read, somehow, don't know why, maybe too much description, but then it picked up pace.
Still weird for me to see a Zorro story without a trace of romance. That is not all too bad, though. Then I don't need to hate the love interest. :D
Overall, top marks for you. Yay!
Frapper chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
he he he, tiny maiming there :D
I like the plot, and the idea of getting exactly the same injury for Diego and Zorro. No idea how could Zorro get away with that, only allowing to be cut in the shirt, and in the same place as before. My goodness, he is perfect! lol.
Also, why are they pretend-fighting without protective clothing? You can't use the same movements if you are afraid to hurt the opponent, or get hurt yourself. I definitely wouldn't. Ouch. Love my eyes too much. :D