Reviews for Frozen
So sweet! Lovely little story
R.Misfit chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
awwwww yay! so happy for these two. I squealed a bit. I also decided to follow you in case you decide to do more Tomb Raider fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Frozen, Tomb Raider, and Sam/Lara ship? Please stop my erection can only get so hard. Inappropriate comments aside this was an awesome little story. I too share Sam's child like joy during Christmas. Her and I are kindred spirits for sure. I'm still surprised that out of all the amazing characters, Min ended up being my favorite.
noonetofake chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
JESUS H. CHRIST! THE FEELS!
Miyaki chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is why I love your writing: each story is full of all these little feelings such as angst, happiness, a hint of madness, a touch of despair and love. All these little things that makes us readers completely hooked on your stories.
Ah and reading about these four ladies, reunited again, feels great ! it's like hearing about old friends, you know ? Thanks for sharing this story with us !
(And happy new year !)
suziegon chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Asy, this was just what I needed. Thanks!
lazarus wolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Let me guess...
Finished in 103 minitues? RIGHT!?
Excellent work.
Hope you and all you love the best.
L
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Damn poor Lara has such massive PTSD. It’s totally understandable but darn, that poor girl. I would say she should go see a therapist but how exactly do you tell a therapist, “yeah I have issues because I shot my girlfriend while crushing on another girl and being sleep deprived by these old living spirit paintings. Did I mention that there was an evil doppelganger, a mad Atlantean and a rock that made me into a slave?”

I really do love the interactions between the foursome. You really do need to write a true foursome with them at some point though. Lara and Min still seem to crush on each other so hard it’s hilarious. Though Sam must be a pretty heavy sleeper to have someone tossing around in a panic next to her and keep sleeping.

What planet does Bree live on that Frozen becomes a retelling of Rapunzel?! Tangled sure - though you have to stretch HARD to find lesbian undertones in that one. Though a case could probably be made for Flynn and Max...nevermind. Anyway I liked how you worked the story into the setting. Shame that Lara left before the really important part came that could’ve maybe helped with her comparisons a bit.

So on a related yet separate note, I just recently read the new Tomb Raider official novel. I’m not sure what it says about me, you or the novel but I swear these stories are dozens of times better. Both the oneshots and the full stories. Seriously, the writing in the official thing is downright sad. And confusing. And weirdly spaced/printed. Anyway just wanted to share that. One thing that was included though which might be a cool idea is the Golden Fleece. Lara used it for healing purposes and if you had wanted to help heal Min in the sequel it might be a way to go. Please heal Min in the sequel! Yes she is getting along fine it seems but that woman has had horrible luck and she needs a break. And the Tomb Raider game needs to be finished so that we can go full on meta!
Raigeki chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
A rather nice vinyette. It's good to see a few extra stories from this universe of yours popping up. I know you have sort of gotten distracted with Frozen but I'm hoping you'll get back into Tomb Raider again!

One of the things I found most interesting was the look at a person recovering from PTSD. the anxiety and irrational fear was represented well in this, but at the same time you didn't let the story become an angst fest. Thanks for writing and I hope you continue. Read your story made me want to write my own but I'm sooooo lazy.
Bell Nox chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Omfg, bree's reaction to frozen was the exact same as mine lol, it was like deja vu... Wow this was a great chapter to read cant wait for more stories.
viento chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Another beautiful fic of Lara and Sam, thanks for this amazing story and Happy Holidays!
withoutafarmhousenear chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hahaha from the synopsis I was like oh this should be a cute lil fic full of holiday cheer but it was actually like AN ANGSTY SLAP IN THE FACE but you never fail to end on a beautiful, sweet note (usually) and I enjoyed this very much. Lara's my hero but Sam's my gurl, yknow? I love that you occasionally check in on them with a oneshot because I do love your Lara/Sam. Merry Christmas Asy.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was great. It was really nice to get some more of your take on the Tomb Raider characters. The Frozen subplot was a bit of an odd choice but you made it work.
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was an awesome chapter,
I always wondered how Laura actually coped with what happened afterwards.
The ending was really cute too, I can never get enough of Sam and Laura.