Reviews for Belle Lumiere
Vicious Pumpkin chapter 6 . 5/6
Aaargh.. I can't ...what have you done... I'm crying... It's so beautifully written and I can't fucking stop bawling like a kid. I love you for creating this peace.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
I must say that I loved reading all of these one shots, all the ships mentioned were too adorable and beautiful, my shipper heart is sated. The sasuhina was one of the most natural and sincere I’ve yet to experience, especially “Attachments”. Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
All your oneshots are extremely beautiful and incredibly well written. I love how long and detailed they were. Each were their own masterpieces.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
Ypu sjould make a full story of this one. Seriously
LaCrazyWriter chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
This is laif
LaCrazyWriter chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
This is amazing
marii chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
this is my fav chapter... must be the smut. LOL
journeyiscool chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
This one-shot. This one. Is the one that made me think that you are an amazing writer. Sure the other ones were good, but this is the one that made me cry, made me feel a small portion of her ache, it made me want to go inside the story and make things right and if in the end, it didn't happen, I would cry my heart out.
This is one of the few stories/one shot series that I actually favorite for being amazing. Most of them I favorite because they were good. Yours? Is simply fantastic!
pamianime chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Holy Shit you made me cry.
...
... you author are very, very talented. You made me feel so much in this chapter and I really, really loved it. Thank you so much for writing this! ! I can't wait to read more! !
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
I really hope you continue this !
Arasia chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
incredibly well written, although peppered with spelling and grammatical errors, perhaps a little proofreading would help?
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this series, from the soft and sweet to the funny to the sexy and sensual.
i hope you write more SasuHina! Looking forward to reading more in the future :)
xHinaLovex chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Hot. Effing hot.

Seriously, if I were in the old South I would be sitting down and fanning myself with a hand on my forehead. That hot.
xHinaLovex chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Stop it. You seriously need to stop it.

This was just too adorable and I can't even handle it. This is probably the best done blind fic I've read. Great job.
xHinaLovex chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE her friendships with Kiba and Shino. I feel like those three should have a beautiful bond and I like stories that portray some of that.
xHinaLovex chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
I'm assuming the boy who accosted her was Naruto. I'm imagining one day when Sasuke brings her back to his dorm that'll be an interesting reunion, whether or not Naruto even remembers. And I feel like I can see Sasuke being extremely mad about it. Awesome.