Reviews for The Boy and The Squirrel
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Ack! I loved it! Very funny and so amusingly sweet! I really really really loved it!
Cristalake chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
That was cute... Freakishly cute. Squirrel-Trowa LOL XD!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
A squirrel! LOL XD! Where do you get this!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
lol. This was kind of strange but good at the same time.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
That is so strange with the whole snake thing.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
How exactly is this going to work? He's been a squirrel most of his life so he doesn't know how to live as a human. How is he going to learn so that everybody is not suspisious?
Nephylim chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
Hehe. It was a nice, cute, and uplifting story. 3
hols chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
NO! you cannot actually end it like that! there has yo be one more little chpterette with Trowa and Quatre together! I LOVED THE WHOLE STORY THOUGH! the ending was god but you should have had the morning after and the happiness between quatre and Trowa!

PLEASE concider that! besides that bit the story's SO GOD!

yuranda chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
Aww, I liked the ending, and I'm glad that Quatre's gonna become human again, but could you make a sequel of sorts, and write how it REALLY ended? I mean, how Quatre and Trowa finally got to be together, and how they first kissed? *sigh* that would be totally kawaii! I mean it! They make SUCH a sweet and adorable couple, and you would make me the happiest person if you would make the sequel. Please? *puppy dog eyes* With strawberries on top? I'd love to beg you more, but my sis want's to go behind the comp.. by the way, did you know that she hates yaoi? And she doesn't even KNOW what Gundam Wing IS! She didn't even know what anime is, first time she knew was when I started watching Inuyasha on TV, and even now she calls Inuyasha Inuyashi! Okay, enough of my ramblings (and my sister-bashing), I gotta go, she's breathing down my neck at the moment, thank god she doesn't understand much english, because I would be death (sp) by now:P Anyway, hopefully I'll see you around here at .

Luv ya!

Panda Doru The Geek God chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Man, you are a good author. I think you might go in my Favourite Authors list. I just... enjoy your stories. They're so creative. I LOVE it!
Lionheart chapter 11 . 2/14/2004
Wow...this was my first "animal" story featuring GW, but since this was so damn good it's NOT going to be the last. This was so funny to read: you've rally got a talent.
Sashan chapter 11 . 10/18/2003
Aw! Very original idea! Such a cute story and idea! Trowa, the squirrel with the funny hair! *giggles* _
Briar Eve Sheurmann chapter 11 . 4/19/2003

Hell- that is probably the sweetest thing I've ever read. Good god- I'm glad I read it. You are one talented c.o.w. (child of a whore, take it as a bloody compliment ;) I'll admit, that I approached this fic with a little trepidation- There are quite a few really ignorant gundam stories that have to do with gundam boys turning into animals, but something about this one just stuck out and then, by the end of the first chapter, I realized that there was a reason it stuck out. Why? Well because you are so damned talented. I'm going to read all your fics now and try to review them before I have to return to my own, personal exam-study hell. Thank you for writing this charming and original story.

Briar Eve aka Mr. McFrugalshtein
meskup chapter 11 . 12/15/2002
That was absolutely great! Are all your fics this good? I frankly have to read more pieces of work from you. The way you presented the poor little squirrel was perfect and when he turned into Trowa - giving him Trowa characteristics but just because he couldn't completely control himself was plainly amazing.

This fic was also very funny and completely original. I really liked it, why is it that you can write such great things? lol, I loved it. I REALLY want to read more from you... but guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow because now it's very late.

Relena Yui chapter 11 . 9/6/2002
::blink:: ::blink:: aaahhhhh! that was it? nonono you can't stop there ::sniffles:: waaaaaaaaaaa... more more more _ that was great Shine as always, you rock, but I still say MOOOOOOOOOORE!