Reviews for The Disengaged
Enforcer209 chapter 9 . 12/12/2020
Well all I have to say is this story has pissed me off it was a complete waste of my time to even read this far into it
ivandundalov7 chapter 6 . 7/31/2018
You always seem to impress with your writing style. Keep it up!
ivandundalov7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Off with a great start.
Annelantis chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
As promised, my review for The Disengaged. An awesome story with lots of things I love: violence, unresolved sexual tension, Tali.

The violence was certainly graphic! It was we written too and I certainly enjoyed a few deaths. Grevel - wow, what a stunning OC. And damn you for making her three dimensional! It wasn't as easy to hate her after reading her dream. But then she tortured Tali. And it was easy to hate her again.

But reading these stories has made me desperate for a return to that universe. I haven't been there for a while. Last time it took me a while to fully remove myself from the my immersion. But I miss it immensely. Thank you for bringing me back here.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Hey man I'm really like your story so far but you got to stop over describing you tend to get too wordy.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I was very happy to come across your story here. I was sad to find out that it was so short and seemed to have been rushed a bit. However, it is nice in its own way, and, at least it's completed. Well done and well written. I'll head on over to your sequel now.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
As interesting as Grevel was as a character I had to call hacks when she stormed the battlefield to immolate poor Deborah. Really interesting story you have here.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
You write fight scenes really well. Also gore scenes...
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Definitely enjoying the dark chapters. Poor poor Tali...
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
That some some seriously dark and depressing stuff for Tali, as for Shepard I am a little sad to see him losing his cool but then maybe that is too hard on the character after his ordeal, definitely a hard chapter to read and I'm sure harder to write.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
Very emotional time for Shepard. Definitely wouldn't want to be Grevel when Shepard gets his hands on him next.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Its interesting seeing how Shepard reacts to torture. Really pulls on the heart strings imagining Tali so scared as well.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
From what I have seen about Grevel my first guess is Turian but I am also considering Quarian since the fingers haven't been mentioned. Definitely a gruesome chapter. I am not familiar with your other work but I will have to give it a look see when I finish this story.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
A very sweet chapter. I am not sure how scared and panicked Tali would really be in these situations but since the only side of her we really see in regards to combat and high stress situations is her shooting and demanding you go for the optics it is hard to imagine her panicking. I suppose there is one time I can think of where similar to this the situation is dire enough for her to voice her fear but I like the way she can be so open with Shepard.

The villains are also nicely written and I can't wait to see what else they are going to do that could be worse than whole sale slaughter.
ChronicTruffleEater chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Interesting stuff, what would you say is a close comparison to Grevel's voice? I originally imagined something similar to Team Four Star's version of Cooler but the demonic voice you described makes me think it should be deep and gravely.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »