Reviews for Home for Snoggletog
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
What happened to your boldly flee httyd fic? It’s so good but it’s not there anymor.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Where the fuck can I find "To Boldly Flee"? It sounded really interesting and I found it in a reccomendation thread, but lo and behold when I got to it seems to be gone. I'm guessing it was a victim of 's random purging of M-rated fics, uncaring for quality or content. So I ask, is there any way for you to upload it to another site that allows M-rated content, like Archive of Our Own?
rosy15 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This oneshot touched me so deeply that I started crying. I have't sen my dad for christmas for over 5 years.
BlueEyes996 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Loved it. So sweet, yet sad at the end.
draco chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awsome story, very well done.
ixzkhdewifewfikfkkffjjfjfjf chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
If only I had read this before Christmas! It would have really gotten me in the Christmas Spirit. A great little fic here; really sweet, yet sad at the same time. I can easily see how it was inspired by 'I'll be home for Christmas' (One of my favourite Christmas songs, too.). Anyway, well done and Merry (belated) Christmas. :P
NightFuryNinja1999 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
OMG I love this story so much, I love the line about Astrid being a goddess to him. That is so adorable. I really want to write a Snoggletog story but it won't be as good as this. LOVE IT!