Reviews for Great Balls of Fire!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Ahhh Google in the old days before it became commercialized to the smartphone crowd and as a result dumbed down for only general search results and fake pages.

Doing what Wren does now is nigh impossible as Google has gotten rid of a lot of advance abilities. You get nothing but old articles and maybe half of what you want at best.

Mostly you get political leaning which if you are a Liberal that does nothing but watch CNN then Google will be easy to use for you. Search anything outside of the establishment is hard.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Is this Australian? If so British plugs also have an off/on switch for safety and they have the three prong plug which also is due to safety.

The British if anything have the safest plug in the world. Look it up!
Citadela chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
As usual I love your Wren and Thorin/John stories. This one is no exception. I hope there will be a second part of this chapter, because I would really like to see how did John succeede in not pouncing on that bow :) It must have been hilarious. Maybe his p.o.v? I think I figured why I like these AU stories so much: not having all the orcs and battles and bandits, death wounds etc. leaves a lot of room for the romance and the development of their relationship to take the center of the stage, so to speak, and that is really the part I like :)
kikyosux93 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
After this one I'll be all caught up!
UKReader chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
K and Wynni, this was super cute. Great fun and much second hand embarrassment to be had at the end.
UKReader chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
I like him "ringing his ginger".
Wynni chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
ahahahahhahahaa! omg!
Wynni chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
Bwahahahah! I forgot how much fun we had with this! I STILL have to write the companion piece ;)
Skywolf42 chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Ah fluff galore with just a little smutt...
Lovely. :)
This was entertaining and I enjoyed it, thank you.
Just4Me chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
I know how Wrennie feels - I'm still bedraggled by Spock's death. (Star Trek Into Darkness didn't even come close.) I laughed at Wren's introduction to the wonders of flannel and fleece. Bri is a wonderful friend, and just what Wren needs. The picture of John rendered speechless from a "face full of bouncing butt bow" was hilarious.
Just4Me chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
Well, it made me chuckle! (And my Christmas was grim, too. Thank God it's a new year and a fresh start.) Poor innocent Wren being subjected to all that male wonderfulness.
Just4Me chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
"So, they are contemporary warriors that have a noble quest and on the other hand possess domestic skills, which potentially makes them desirable spouses and fathers..." Yep, that about sums it up. And the suspenders, of course. Pretty darn irresistible.
GuestReaderA chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Now this is interesting. Bri is going to be a lovely bride. Reese is going to meet Kili, is she not? Wren and John are still not involved? Fun to read. I have never thought about the appeal of firefighters until this story. I googled firefighters and I can see their merits :D. Thank you for broadening my horizon.
GuestReaderA chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
LOL. I hope no tree has been hurt in this chapter :D
Wynni chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Oh, I forgot what a wonderful head romp this one was! Yes, it's ALL about the suspenders...or rather, the physique those suspenders get draped on...MERCY!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »