Reviews for Rules to Lose By
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Awww... I love it..!
jazzberryjuice chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Well, that was certainly a journey! Admittedly, I spent a lot of it mildly to extremely confused, but you wrote up one wild ride:) Was the vagueness intentional to add to the mystery/suspense?
I really liked the finality of "we win" at the end and, of course, this fic overall. Good job!
Kiki Malone chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
This story feels incomplete. It had a good plot and was well written, but it lacked background/information for the society, and the ending seems like it's only the middle is the story.
Chisa Chispa chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Hello. Welcome dear :) Wow I never expected your update this early!(usually others would take years) But Im thankful you already did. When Ino hugged Neji, my heart stopped for a moment I thought he has a new life now and thankfully its not. Im so glad that they finally see each other again. I feel sorry for those who were displaced I think more than half of those who are displaced doesnt deserve it. And Im still confused why would they displace people who had a cut or a wound? Sorry Im just confused. THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
awwwww a happy ending! it's awesome that Neji and Tenten finally found each other! I found Kin really annoying.. not sorry that she got captured ;) Wondering about Ino and Neji - were they in the same house or something? :o And yes yes yes the ending was adorable!

Thank you for writing and sharing!
LilyVampire chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Really enjoyed this, great story even if I do wish it was longer :)
Chisa Chispa chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
OMG. I never expected that this fic was supposed to be this /insert a colorful curse/ suspenseful and honestly beautiful. I shouldve read this earlier. Actually this kind of remind me of my favorite series, Hunger Games with all the controlling country, districts and rebellion. And Im shocked that this fic only got 9 reviews?! what?! I mean these kind of fics which are beautifully made should have had hundreds of reviews. Nevertheless with or without much reviews, I advice you to finish this. Because this is too much to be left hanging. Your really good, and Im not lying. Please make Neji and Tenten end up, together peacefully and happily. Thats all I ask for. Bye!
starhuda chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Awesome chapter!
I just love Tenten's attitude in this her unrelenting determination and loyalty to one Neji Hyuga.
But thats just why I love her character so much.
I was wondering, Neji hasn't become one of the officers...has he?...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Great chapter
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
omg! she found Neji! I was afraid for Tenten through the battle, it sounded awfully difficult to fight! I guess the next chapter is the last? ;) Looking forward to some NejiTen finally!
Leah chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is so interesting! The plot is amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Can't wait for you to update. Nice job
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2014