Reviews for A Twist in Time
avatargrl11 chapter 6 . 9/15
Normally, Meg's more reserved than Christine in most Phanfics, but I like how you portrayed her character so far!
avatargrl11 chapter 4 . 9/15
Please tell me that Erik is Gerard Butler in this!
avatargrl11 chapter 3 . 9/15
What's Mandy's last name, and what does she look like (hair color, eye color, and hairdo-wavy, straight, or curly?)
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 65 . 6/10
Please update soon or challenge yourself to write three chapters or more I love this and it's not easy to find fanfic of the phantom of the Opera that's keeps updating :) im bit surprised about erick's father appearing what a cliff hanger!
Erika H. Daae chapter 65 . 5/26
The proposals were so sweet! Love the twists you keep throwing at us! So glad you're back!
DarkAngel620 chapter 65 . 5/15
Umm... ex-fucking-scuse me?! His FATHER?!

Well if nothing else, nobody can say you ain’t capable of writing a damn good cliff hanger. Gees.
Child of Dreams chapter 65 . 5/11
FATHER?
WHAT THE HECK?
ghostwritten2 chapter 65 . 5/11
Oh my gosh! I want to know what happens next!

Loved the meal with friends, and the two engaged couples.
Child of Dreams chapter 64 . 4/30
I love it!
ghostwritten2 chapter 64 . 4/30
This was both sweet and funny! I liked when she threw the glass of water on him and I loved the proposal.
DarkAngel620 chapter 64 . 4/29
Awwwwwwwww!
Lylex96 chapter 64 . 4/29
Oh no! The text is all wonky!
Child of Dreams chapter 64 . 4/29
You need to fix the text...
avatargrl11 chapter 7 . 4/13
Great song choice! So, I'm still thinking that Mandy's a soprano-seeing as she played Christine in her school play, and sung that song by Christina Aguilera, who's also a soprano. Please tell me if I'm wrong, though!
avatargrl11 chapter 5 . 4/13
*Loud squeal* Are you kidding, Mandy?! I'd KILL to be taught how to sing that professionally. Granted, people say I have a great singing voice, but I've never taken them at their word. Yes, I'm INSECURE! I just prefer to write, but if I could sing professionally, I'd like to sing like Idina Menzel-possibly my idol when it comes to singing, but I'm an alto. Woe to me...