Reviews for Every Me Loves Every You
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Oh my gosh! I loved this chapter. It was just so perfect!
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
These are all soooooo cute :) and I absolutely love the title
Supergoddad chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Well, that was a blast reading it. I hope you'll write more soon.
long live marshmallows chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Awesome! I really like James' comment about picture books and colouring books xDD Poor Amos. Doesn't even know what he did to the guy to get on James' bad side...nah. He deserves it.

ThatHydrokinetic chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Ok but I just read the picture for this story and now I'm crying internally I've never seen that before I love it and hate it simultaneously gahh
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
This is super cute. I'm still shooting for a Remus-involved plot, because I'm a sucker for Remus Lupin. But it's your story, and these are still super adorable.
long live marshmallows chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
I love it! It's great how Lily was the one in the holding cell xD The part where Sirius' mental comments were blown out the window by Lily was great, too!
Potiusmoriquamfoedare chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Just flitted through and enjoyed it. Unfortunate error in chapter 8 but bloody hilarious. Lily pooped in james mind. Ahahahahha.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
I like these a lot. You should do some with the other Marauders as props (like Remus or Peter introducing Lily to James or something, idk) or maybe switch up the time periods. Just an idea. Anyway, I really love this fanfic. Keep it up!
long live marshmallows chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
I don't know why but I liked the bit of narrative at the end the most.

long live marshmallows chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
This one's awesome! I really like the first meeting between the two.

Y'know, maybe you could do one with a parol officer and a holding cell. That might be interesting.

ChiaraCe chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
They are so cute! Wizards or muggles I don't care, they really belong together always ;)
Purple Pizza chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I think Lily might secretly be attracted to axe murders!
I'm not a fan of camping, I'd hate to go alone!
Cute though
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I could not stop smiling while reading this chapter! It was excellent!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
ADORABLE. I love these all so much