Reviews for Masterforce: Animated (2015 Reboot)
brave kid chapter 9 . 12/31/2018
whoa great job buddy

also happy new year
FourthWallBreaker chapter 9 . 12/31/2018
Yay! You're back! :D I'm glad to see that you decided to pick up writing these chapters again! I missed you and your ability to weave stories.

Which definitely means that I liked today's chapter. Bulkhead figuring out everything that's coming at him now that he's a part of the team too is definitely important, especially when one considers he's probably going to be in fights A Lot in the near future.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more chapters in the future, but if life decides to grab you and take off for another whirlwind year, I completely understand!
Fanatic97 chapter 9 . 12/31/2018
Very nice chapter and a good way to return!

I like the little mystery arc that Megatron's not been seen for centuries, as well as Slipstrema's character arc! That was a very good way to humanize her!
Fanatic97 chapter 8 . 2/7/2017
Hoo here we go!

Three Godmasgetrs Ginrai
brave kid chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Whoa great job buddy
Alphabeat chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
i think this is my favorite chapter so far. I actually read this a while ago, but every once in a while I remember it and think about the added backstory you gave ti the twins, which is not only plausible, but incites the same sympathetic reaction it did with Metalhawk.
Foxbear chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Well Slipstream and co certainly throw a wildcard into the mix. I can't imagine that they will be able to put up with the rules and regs very well for very long though.
brave kid chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
Whoa great job buddy
Fanatic97 chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
I like the dymanic SLipstream has with her crew :)
Foxbear chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
It is constantly fascinating how the cannon worlds and the world created here continue to dance around each other, intersecting at points then wandering off. Bulkhead and his humor showing up are a delightful addition balanced by the sobering reality that when giant robots start battling it out in inhabited areas people are bound to get hurt.
daywalker03 chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Dean Cullen? I do hope I'm not the only person that knows who he is. :)
DawnfireJazz chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Yay, Bulkhead joins the team.
But if those were the last masters braces I guess the others aren't there.
brave kid chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Whoa cool! Great job
Fanatic97 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
WOOP WOOP BUlkhead :)

Also nice touch with the Dean :)
buslimpan chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
This is really good and intresting. Great work!