Reviews for Once More
Yamamoto generyu chapter 16 . 12/31/2021
Bro you cant just stop here you gotta make more this is to good
Yamamoto genruys chapter 7 . 12/30/2021
Bro liking the filler arc is not a crime like seriously their so cool
RegretfulRNR chapter 16 . 12/24/2021
Just thought I'd say I read this fic years ago and decided to re-read it despite being dead it was a fun read then and now. Hope you have a Merry Christmas! (or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa)!
darthkratos24 chapter 12 . 12/6/2021
Yea okay nope this "plan B" has ruined what little I liked about this story. Waste of time reading a dead fic anyway see yea!
darthkratos24 chapter 11 . 12/6/2021
Can I ask why the body stuck around so long?... We know dead soul reapers disepate when dead? That who scene a 100 years ago with the visords "we know they didn't die the clothes normally vanish with the bodies" I'm sure I'm wording it wrong but meh
darthkratos24 chapter 10 . 12/6/2021
Really yelling as he power's up? The fuck you think this is? DBZ jeez. Also 10 chapters of sad ichigo on sad depressed ichigo to learn... he'll do nothin?! Your story literally hinges on it surviving for 500 years?! Are you mental nothing will happen for 500 years... He want make friends because he's depressed he won't try changing things because he's depressed he want talk to people because he's depressed... You've just murdered your story? Now given that it's dead already I see why it may have died

Also with what you're doing and which people your focusing on the romance is probably yoruichi you've litarely focused on no other people and the ones you did just died
darthkratos24 chapter 9 . 12/6/2021
Honestly this "war arc" I've pretty much skipped it, saw a few bits here and there and still get the gist of it. Ichigo probably tries talking sense into the crazy lady learns why she's doing it, I saw he saved her sister she slowly goes mad ichigo ONCE again sad about something kills her to end the war arc done bish bash bored
darthkratos24 chapter 7 . 12/6/2021
Yea I'm going to have to go with the other guy now that I think about it not only are you way to far back but your character ages are borked...we know yoruichiis older then kaien we know ichigos dad is also older we know kaien was alive somewhere from 3 to at least 30 years before rukia as when she meets ichigo we know she's been around for 50 years and yoruichi was captain 100 years before then meaning both her and kaien likely never met her while she was captain... God's time travel fics great promise but all seem to fall flat...
darthkratos24 chapter 6 . 12/6/2021
Not going to lie I skipped most the ending of this chapter it was just ... So God damn boring! I get it ichigo is depressed depressions a bitch but holy shit your story is mostly about "oh no people I know are died in sad but their alive again or will be I'm even sadder" I get that it's a focus point but Jesus it's dragging in my opinion. I get it going through something like that is shit but still having them back again is worth the pain of seeing people you know who don't know you, nothing is stopping him from "getting to know them" only himself or you to cause drama~ it's boring but still. My main argument is for how good this story is you're rehashing the same thing over and over and over and over again with an ungodly amount of time spent describing nothing at all... Slowing the pass of the story to an irritating crawl at this point it'll take US 500 years to get through this bloody story it's not really been a month and we're 6 chapters in all we know is ichigo is sad, soul reapers are looking, ichigo is sad, ichigo is sad ichigo has an apprentice, ichigo is still sad, ichigo is more sad, ichigo even sadder... You see where I'm going?
aminblastbro chapter 10 . 12/3/2021
Holy shit!
Volstanding MUGETSU! With wings!
Makes so much frikin sense too!
Never wudda thought of that.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2021
This story is so interesting! Sad to see it has been abandoned but thank you for the chapters :)
Speedyquader chapter 16 . 11/12/2021
Love the Doctor Who reference! :D Hope you're having fun doing whatever you're doing, and I look forward to if/when you post your next chapter.
ymrgf chapter 16 . 8/27/2021
One word: Lame. The usual premise of time travel, but with author intentionally put it waaaay into the past he put himself in a hole, and every chapters were his effort to bury himself. The lack of consistency amazed me, with the age of supporting characters were off. Urahara, Yoruichi, and Ishin are from same generation, but in this story one is already middle aged man and another is just a toddler, and Kaien should be younger than Yoruichi, considering she was already captain 100 years from start of canon (Visored Flashback). Not to mention Tosen surname's origin are far different from canon and most likely you wrote it that way to justified Tosen in Aizen rank, lame. Then your "filler" effort – also lame, by the way – with those Raphael and Shakespeare dude as your way to dug your way out but you buried yourself with rubbles. You can just skip those part and it make no differences in the story, better to save my time. And Ichigo using "Christ", instead of God or Kami. Really? How many times I repeat that word?
Sylvalissa chapter 8 . 8/21/2021
I really, really love this story! It has nice pacing and Ichigo’s development feels natural. So great job, and I hope to one day be able to read the finished version.
Apfane Chan chapter 16 . 6/22/2021
Well that's one different story! that's for sure ! it was interesting and intriguing, a weird shit with a Doctor Who ref in it (where did that come from ?)
the take on the reio with is plan A and plan B, with the one who will succeed was interesting (now what Ichigo would think of that, huh)
a fun ride, I hope to read more of it
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »