Reviews for Once More
KellerWeller chapter 16 . 10/10
... You can't just stop there...
yukinari chapter 16 . 10/5
Good please update soon.
Firewolfslayer chapter 14 . 8/25
*smile* THUMBS UP!
Kenrovan chapter 9 . 8/18
so, the way to deal with insanity in a person is to kill that person? And why did she even go insane? It's not fleshed out enough, it feels convoluted to the point of merely being a plotpoint to stimulate future drama... And I don't like the implied: 'she needed to die because that was her fate'. Because it is a stupid and cliché concept. There. Carry on.
rogaue chapter 16 . 8/2
Well u hawe a preaty good story plot but least chapters are kinda out of fokus u hawe to much OC and thet omake is complitily unnsessery, in my opinion u need more fokus on sttory u are at the 16 chapter and barly 2 decedes when Ichigo came to the past and he still has little ower 400 years to go when it gets realy intresting i wold sugdest maybe fev time skips by at least 50 years.
zaidhannan5 chapter 8 . 7/31
one of the best stories I have ever read. bravo!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 7/26
i love it. one of the best blech timetravel fic that i've read. i hope you are doing well! kudos for this!
amba gurl chapter 16 . 7/12
Pretty epic story :)
Good story, i want to read more
I look forward for your next update, btw what a beautiful style of writing .
Naliyu chapter 16 . 6/12
HAHAHAHAHAH the queen part was hilarious. Actually everything ichigo did in the human world was hilarious. I love Raphael and his interactions and hope William will turn up soon :3 thanks for writing such an amazing story and hope to see more sooooon!
Blindguy95 chapter 16 . 5/31
Wow wjat an interesting ride so far. I hope this story isnt deaf because i really want to read some more! I
Prince Sheogorath chapter 9 . 5/30
I'm still waiting, hoping for an update.
Flamarow chapter 5 . 5/24
Hahaha. I love that he used this training method while wearing an imitation of Kisuke's hat. I can only imagine how Kaien will react once he meets Kisuke in the future. I wonder if he will attack the hat on instinct. 3
Flamarow chapter 4 . 5/24
I hate when people take bravado meant to reassure someone else as insubordination against themselves. _
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »