Reviews for Once More
ObscureAbsurdity chapter 6 . 4h
I love how this fic is portrayed realistically(in a manner of speaking). Misplaced time-travel fic' s are dime-a-dozen, but this one has Quality(so far, at least). Looking forward to reading the rest, and very curious on how time-skips are gonna occur.
Mythic Imagination chapter 16 . 9/15
A fantastic story I’ve really enjoyed. When I first read the story I had accidentally jumped from chapter 2 to 16 without realising, and boy, was that confusing.

Your story has originality, it’s not a story where the protagonist always makes the right decision. Furthermore, your story shows you’ve done background check of the time period, cross-referenced said history with the history of soul society, and you’ve done an excellent job of it. That’s not to mention diseases (heart goes out to you and your family for your Aunty by the way)

(Sobs) I was so eager to read the next chapter, so I checked when it was last updated with when it was first published to get a rough idea of when it’s usually updated, only to be struck down when seeing it hadn’t been updated for quite some time - that the story may very well been abandoned. (Sobs turn into crying).

Don’t worry, I understand in all seriousness. You have a life to live, and your Aunty... well I wish the best of health to you and your family, particuarly your Aunty.
I really hope this isn't going to be discontinued. This is by far the best Ichigo Time Travel fic out there!
Anaelyssa chapter 16 . 9/6
Very interesting story so far. It's nice that Ichigo's found a less destructive way to spend time.
uh chapter 14 . 8/30
Ichigo can dodge that hit by Kukaku, can't he? and he regenerates pretty quickly so he shouldn't feel any pain even after, and Kukaku is like 10.. in physical matter, she shouldn't even be able to make him "see stars" or that crap.. but let me continue reading then I'll give you the rest of the review.
hi chapter 12 . 8/30
his friends name better be John or it won't make sense because William Shakespeare's father name is John.
guest chapter 8 . 8/30
okay i read the rest so there is no romance, I wish he found the women tied up and candle melted wax in their eyes, bruises all over and broken legs or amputated, body fluids all over, something heavy like barbells or weights on their stomachs or face, to the point that you would be disgusted with it, and Kaname's sister as well, something like Junko's Furuta's case so he can go all out on them and the shinigami would notice and quickly go to the location after Ichigo escapes.
ugh chapter 8 . 8/30
fuck off there's romance? lithe but beautiful? tall, slender, etc..? FUCKING HELL MATE dont bring that furry crap here this story is good but its not good enough that
anielsen33326 chapter 16 . 8/6
wow so amazing with the Queen and the reunion and Nuevo minor and stuff. When's the next chapter?!
anielsen33326 chapter 12 . 8/5
Hah, is Aizen that kid of the Soul King? Oh, and William Shakespeare! LOL! Can this storu get any more morbidly-confusingly hilarious, or wHAT?
Hikage7 chapter 16 . 8/3
i need moooooooooore
urworshipfulness chapter 16 . 7/15
This is definitely one of the top Bleach fics on this website. Can't believe this is your first fic too. I really hope you eventually come back to finish this.
Neroscurse chapter 16 . 7/5
What a well written story and it was a blast to read. Thanks for that. Sorry that it died, I only hope that you're doing well! Cya!
Neroscurse chapter 9 . 7/5
This was a fun story to read thanks for posting it!
guest chapter 16 . 7/1
I hope that things get better for you. good luck.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »