Reviews for Once More
Uncertain-Angel chapter 16 . 1/30
Welcome back! I’m sorry you’ve had (are having?) a rough time, but welcome back! I really enjoy this story and it was awesome to see it updated D.
TheDevilsMusic chapter 13 . 12/4/2023
I fucking absolutely love the omake as I'm a English man with Scottish blood mixed in and what you said is damn true xD
Binge Reader chapter 9 . 8/28/2023
Now I remember why I dropped this. It went retarded starting from the middle. Kukuku... I wonder how someone could write this and think, “Yeah, I'd prefer this to canon.”
Pjo crossovers chapter 16 . 7/29/2023
Even if you think this is a “shit train” I enjoyed reading it. Even if you don’t ever update again it was still a fun journey.
MajinTree chapter 16 . 6/23/2023
Having just found this gem and read it, I love it and wish you would consider returning to finish it. My sympathies for your aunt. I don't know her fate, but having a to watch a relative slowly lose themselves is extremely hard. I only hope that you have had some positive experience since you posted this chapter.
ceylanka1029 chapter 2 . 6/9/2023
Though my question is, why not kill Aizen now when he doesn't have the influence on the Gotei he had decades later?
Especially since his presence has already changed the timeline and bidding time is probably a worse idea.
Superjukes chapter 16 . 4/17/2023
I suppose we aren't hearing that talk then. Damn, this was a cool story too...
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 4 . 3/22/2023
And this is how Yoruichi came to be lol
Lord-Azrael3 chapter 16 . 1/12/2023
Great fic, can't wait for more!
Gear master chapter 13 . 12/10/2022
William fucking Shakespeare
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2022
A good story, it had it's ups and downs especially toward the end but it was still enjoyable. I feel you wrote yourself into a corner my making the timeline this far back, but I still liked it. I hope its finished one day
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2022
Wow that was crazy! And we'll written
Vates159 chapter 16 . 10/10/2022
I went into this knowing it hadn't been updated in years but I still loved it!
I-Nex-I chapter 16 . 6/4/2022
Damn, really sad to see this gone when it was really taking a new turn. I quite enjoyed Raphael, and this turn of Ichigo becoming a doctor like Isshin had. It’s been over six years since this has been updated, so I won’t get my hopes up for an update. I really appreciate what was here, even if the unanswered questions(the long reaching consequences of Ichigo’s interference, Kaien’s bankai, the deal with the nobles, Yamamoto and Satoru’s scheming, the pairing, what else OMZ had to teach him, etc) will eat at me for the next month or so haha. If you’re still into Bleach, I hope you enjoy the upcoming anime. Again, great work on this!
I-Nex-I chapter 7 . 6/4/2022
If this is 500 years ago, shouldn’t the Kenpachi be Kuruyashiki? Azashiro killed him 250 years before canon
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »