Reviews for Once More
Scanza66 chapter 16 . 6/13
I can not express just how much i love this particular Fanfic. the detail, the length of the chapters, and how you handle the time travel part and a mini yoruichi i love that part and all the work that have been put in it. The only negative thing i can say is that there are not more chapters. but dont take that the wrong way give yourself more credit AND take all the time you need i WILL be patient.

and final part. Loser ? whot? you are an awesome person with the right mindset to make something as awesome as this Fanfic.

seeya
pikachukite chapter 16 . 5/30
Holy sheitz! I was so not expecting that! That was... AWESOME!
pikachukite chapter 15 . 5/30
Good gosh I was so not expecting that question ever coming from ichigos lips.
pikachukite chapter 1 . 5/29
This story amuses me so much it’s perfect!
pikachukite chapter 1 . 5/29
Old man Yama is sure fricking awesome
WeberCode chapter 16 . 5/25
next chapter!
Lili chapter 10 . 3/29
I don't know how to feel about the story anymore... Don't get me wrong, it started out really great, but as it went on... at this point where Ichigo started training Kaien and some rebellion and stuff and Hueco Mundo in only about... I feel like there's just too much detail into it already, and I feel like, that length of time should be more than enough to start a timeskip of a 100 years or two... because ichigo's 500 years in the past...That's really long considering you're only on the first year in 9 chapters...

And after that chapter 9, I told myself that I'll try one more chapter.. and I'm a bit sad that it didn't hold my interest anymore...so I'm going to stop reading here.
For me, it's just... there's too much detail that I don't think some of it's necessary to include... good luck on your story though. Thanks for the effort at least.
SunriseSara12 chapter 16 . 3/1
update please

I really really love it
LordAzrael1 chapter 16 . 2/25
Really great fic, can't wait for more!
FireHowl chapter 16 . 2/25
Great story, one of the best Ive read. This is my third time reading through it and I love every moment of it, thanks for writing.
Hope you find the motivation and time to continue this one day!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 16 . 2/19
I usually don't read time travel stories that go this far in the past but boy you sure kept me hooked! I absolutely love this story!
Agfox chapter 1 . 2/8
This story is good. Outrageously so. Great plot (so far), exemplary grammar(from what I had seen), but I fail to see the romance aspect that was claimed by the genre of the story.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 13 . 1/20
That Hamlet joke at the end was fucking. Perfection. Thanks for making me laugh so hard!
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 16 . 1/9
NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S OVEERRRRRRRRRRR
stephen51991 chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Please continue this. It's awesome.

Also, is it just me, or does Meli have some latent spiritual sensitivity that's awakening due to prolonged proximity to Ichigo? Kinda like how his friends originally awakened their dormant powers in the manga/anime?
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »