Reviews for Once More
One of the worst piece of literature that I had the misfortune of enduring.
cannibal27 chapter 16 . 9/26
nice so far. If you write more I’ll definitely read it.
cannibal27 chapter 7 . 9/25
omg finally timeskips I have been waiting for one since like the third chapter please tell me they’re starting up soon
YuunaFiction chapter 16 . 9/24
This was amazing. I loved it! It’s too bad there isn’t more of it.
eilidhdawn chapter 16 . 9/15
Wow, Ichigo's life is truly weird
Good stuff
Tash chapter 16 . 9/8
You did a great job. My grandpa also has Alzheimer's and I understand how tough it can get. Best of luck, you have written a fantastic story.
beingajacksonakasquisher chapter 16 . 8/30
I'm in love with your story.
beingajacksonakasquisher chapter 12 . 8/29
I saw that twist coming and I fully appreciate it.
TLTLI chapter 16 . 7/22
That was a great read! And Ch.16 really was wild- I wasn’t expecting that at all.

I really like your writing style, it has a great flow and the characters feel just right, too. Looking forward to more, if you ever feel like sharing
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 16 . 7/20
Your writing is lovely! No worries about how long you go between updates, I'm just as bad with my stories. You've really done a great job though, you should be really proud!
Niknaclol chapter 16 . 7/18
please continue this story!
Niknaclol chapter 12 . 7/17
LMAOOOO WAS THAT ACTUALLY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
Bosma19 chapter 16 . 7/5
I love this story love how you have written your characters love that you have made Ichigo believable stronger and most of all love I your world building and would love to see this work updated once more
MsCollins chapter 1 . 7/2
Sure hope you one day finish the story. You write really well and have a great story idea here
DiridiriDaradaraDuruduruBopBop chapter 16 . 6/8
Please, I’m begging you, PLEASE update!
This story is by far the best Bleach story I’ve ever read, and just stopping it with a cLiFfHaNgEr?! That’s so meeeeaaan :,( I hope you can update soon...I know a lot of people would appreciate that. I can’t even begin to express how detailed this story is. And when I was reading the Aizen Sousuke scene, I literally screamed at him for existing(I get really absorbed in what I read hehe)! Thank you so much for blessing us with sixteen LONG chapters, I hope there will be many more!

— a fan of yours