Reviews for Once More
Lord-Azrael3 chapter 16 . 1/12
Great fic, can't wait for more!
Gear master chapter 13 . 12/10/2022
William fucking Shakespeare
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2022
A good story, it had it's ups and downs especially toward the end but it was still enjoyable. I feel you wrote yourself into a corner my making the timeline this far back, but I still liked it. I hope its finished one day
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2022
Wow that was crazy! And we'll written
Vates159 chapter 16 . 10/10/2022
I went into this knowing it hadn't been updated in years but I still loved it!
I-Nex-I chapter 16 . 6/4/2022
Damn, really sad to see this gone when it was really taking a new turn. I quite enjoyed Raphael, and this turn of Ichigo becoming a doctor like Isshin had. It’s been over six years since this has been updated, so I won’t get my hopes up for an update. I really appreciate what was here, even if the unanswered questions(the long reaching consequences of Ichigo’s interference, Kaien’s bankai, the deal with the nobles, Yamamoto and Satoru’s scheming, the pairing, what else OMZ had to teach him, etc) will eat at me for the next month or so haha. If you’re still into Bleach, I hope you enjoy the upcoming anime. Again, great work on this!
I-Nex-I chapter 7 . 6/4/2022
If this is 500 years ago, shouldn’t the Kenpachi be Kuruyashiki? Azashiro killed him 250 years before canon
pruitkhan2 chapter 16 . 5/23/2022
the story is good but please continue it. sucks seeing such a well written story go to waste
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2022
Really liked this story for the first like 8 chapters or so, however things really seemed to get pretty fuckin confusing and down right unfitting and almost completely different from being a bleach fanfic within the next several chapters afterwards, honestly most of this story and its chapters have felt like nothing but a long running filler arc that doesnt even seem to correlate with any events regarding the soul society and especially in regards to the main plot which is supposed to be leading up to aizen and his betrayal. Which i think you should've already gotten to at least around the 10th chapter by now. Not saying that its an all around bad story but it definitely trails off into just unnecessary randomness. Like we couldve had quite a bit of a faster time skip at least to the point of rukia becoming a part of the kuchiki clan after her time at the acdemy or even becoming a part of ukitakes squad already and meeting kaien and at least gone from there. I know that this is supposed to be a build up to everything that eventually will transpire with aizen, but its just too damn long of a run on filler story at this point and hopefully youll come back to jump start the actual juicy and important parts of the main plot, so that we can see ichigo familiarize himself with the rest of the gotei 13 again and more so specifically his shinigami and human friends once more.
Pinkypi chapter 11 . 3/9/2022
nah you right the quincy who had hidden themselves away until time for the 1000 year war created that technique as an upgrade out of the eyes of the soul society.
biob1 chapter 11 . 1/25/2022
Great job
Yamamoto generyu chapter 16 . 12/31/2021
Bro you cant just stop here you gotta make more this is to good
Yamamoto genruys chapter 7 . 12/30/2021
Bro liking the filler arc is not a crime like seriously their so cool
RegretfulRNR chapter 16 . 12/24/2021
Just thought I'd say I read this fic years ago and decided to re-read it despite being dead it was a fun read then and now. Hope you have a Merry Christmas! (or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa)!
darthkratos24 chapter 12 . 12/6/2021
Yea okay nope this "plan B" has ruined what little I liked about this story. Waste of time reading a dead fic anyway see yea!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »