Reviews for Saturday Plans
sapo cururu chapter 1 . 10/11/2022
i love this fic so so much (btw i left a review on ao3 - i'm shinybias)

this is the first time i read something about them, but yeah, might say now i ship it lmao
Poke1228 chapter 9 . 1/18/2018
This is so good I'm,,,, dead

Characterisation spot on! Thank you for this blessing
Lesbigwen chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
im back and i love this story just as much as i did the first 12 times i read it. i do want to point out that im a bit confused by the mentions of school happening on saturday. i know that some private schools have saturday classes, but i never saw anything one way or another about otonoki having saturday classes. not a bad thing, just something i hadnt noticed the first few readthroughs. i really do love this story though.

(feed me the rarepairs yessss)
xv22shasokais chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
I'm a grown-ass adult, with an assload of adult responsibilities, but your story made me smile like an idiot for hours.
I don't know if I should thank you or slap you.
Have a Fav, anyway.
Lesbigwen chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
I genuinely think this may be my absolute favorite Love Live! fanfic. Like, i say that sometimes, but this is one i can sit down and read over and over again. I love the pairing, I love your writing, I love the concept. I love that its /done/. You've managed to capture a budding love so perfectly, and I think it's incredible. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us all.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
What a great story, it was a joy to read. It had lots of adorable moments and just the right amount of drama; the ending was perfect and the epilogue was the cherry on top. This is one of the few stories I like enough to reread.
doma-kun chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
And you just presented me with my newest, currently best otp to date. Thank you so much for this gem of a story. I feel not only inspired, but my feelings for the fandom have expanded even more.

Thank you again.
ASKJDWE chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
That was really cute! Nice work. I really enjoyed the story, how you portrayed the characters and how you described everything. The whole thing got me engrossed while I was binge reading it before and you ended it quite nicely. Hoping for more stories like this in the future. OuO)
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
Wow simply amazing, I'll confess I was not expecting something this good! The way you described thing, feelings, thoughs and actions was captivating, the peace of the story, how it started and ended, the length, but the most important was how Canonly the characters were portrayed, I think I haven't read a Love Live! Fanfic with it's cast personificated so greatly, I loved you Eli, you Nico, Nozomi and Maki, I do have to say it made me crave how the other members of Muse would be interpreted by you, the idea of the dates were all very good too as well they order, 9.9/10 easy, I didn't gave you a 10 because Rin and Honoka haven't appeared on the fic haha.
LordByronMudkippington chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
I finally got around to reading this. That took forever, so I decided to read it all in one go. Well worth it. So worth it. This was amazing from start to finish. It was well-written and well-paced, and I thought that everything fell into place perfectly. Simply beautiful.
Aggie22 chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Well, ain't that a good ending? I was smiling till the end cause I'm being crazy here! Haha, who would've thought that NicoEri was also a good pair? Or it's just because I was moved by your story, nah... NozoEli's still my OTP, but anyways ya made my day, this story was so exciting. Just hoping though, think ya could make an extra chap? :3
yzyr chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
What can I say? A beautiful ending for a beautiful fic. I enjoyed the whole ride. I'm honored to see it from beginning to end *gentle sobs* The songs are beautiful too. More additions to my playlist, specially the second song, love it so much. I hope to read more from you Author. *bows down* I'm truly grateful. Good luck and take care always!
Lenka chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
This will remain one of my favorite LL fics of all time. Thank you for writing this.
fallouise chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
Oooh man, this story was adorable. Like, "stay up until four because I know there's a happy ending and I can't wait until the next afternoon to read it" kind of adorable. I saw that you posted the epilogue on Tumblr, and read it all in one go last night, so I have SO MUCH TO SAY AAAA

I think what really grabbed my attention while reading were your characterizations! They were so endearing, from Nico and Eli's shared fondness for their siblings, to the Saturday Plans (heh), to the growing tension. The way you set up actions and their individual reactions were honestly my fave part. Like. whao man. I'm totally in love with the way you characterize Eli. She's aware of her shortcomings (in ballet, in her personality) and I? Just really like how you did that? That one moment where she was all (don't quote me!) 'I hate handling these kinds of things', I just held a hand to my mouth and gaped. An ace with a crippling understanding of her shortcomings, dang. You did really good.

Your Nico is super endearing, too! You balanced her out well, between her facade and her fronts, but there was really something about how you handled Eli that makes me wanna reread!

I've only actually read your one-shots and prompts before, so reading a multichapter from you was pleasantly refreshing! I'll be more keen on doing it more often soon. Third person omniscient is something I haven't seen much (at least, as often and so well done in LL fics). Working the chapters to line up with the Saturdays is a cute touch too. It leaves the rest of the week to open interpretation omggg. Did they ever mention it during school? Did the other members know about it? It wasn't crucial to the fic, but it's nice to think about!

Last note, but I was dying from the chapter where Eli fell sick onwards. I was slapping my screen at the movie (I'm a sucker for parallels), and Nico consequently questioning the chocolates. AND THE MALL DATE. Jeez! I wasn't doubting a happy ending, but you did so well with making me care for How we got to that happy ending.

Thank you for writing!
Lunar Adept chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
Congrats! And thank you! This was by far my favorite love live fic thus far! I don't know what you'll do next, but I'm looking forward to it!