Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
LiLuLo12 chapter 176 . 12/27/2019
Amazing as always 3
0001234 chapter 176 . 12/27/2019
Sure did enjoyed it. It was a great way to start season 7. God, Emily is so blinded by love, she can’t see what a horrible person Ali is. I wish she would stop defending her. Can’t wait to see Aria and Emily’s comeuppance.
evavallsahotmail.com chapter 176 . 12/27/2019
Such a great chapter! I enjoyed it a lot! Lots of Jason in it, I hate how he was neglected in season 7. And Wren getting jealous, though I still don’t trust him, he has something going on, right? Still, my vote is for Jason.
Ineveryfandom chapter 175 . 12/14/2019
Question: What do you think happened to the liars when they returned to their “rooms” for their “surprises?”
fish330 chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Can’t login my account on website. Pls account my vote to Jason. Kind have the ideal that Wren shoot T. Also in the show PLL all with their first lovers so maybe K should to.
And can not wait for next chariot
0001234 chapter 175 . 11/30/2019
I hope Spencer gets locked up. She deserves that after what she did to Kara. I really hope Jason joins the A-team. I would love to see that. I thought Jason was gonna get mad and yell at Kara for being on the A-team but I'm glad he's on her side. What's gonna happen to Aria and Emily next?
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 175 . 11/30/2019
love it
aldupotterbing chapter 175 . 11/30/2019
I already voted for Wren, I even used my second account to vote, I already said that even though I love Jason, Wren seems to fit more to her life now, and I feel if Jason joins the A team that is going to make things even more interesting, ang give me more motives to root for A.
I still find that crazy, I mean, you made me root for Wren, a character I always deemed as shady but I didn't care about what happenned to him, to the point I dind't give a shit when Alex killed him, and you're making me want the A team to win
Guest chapter 174 . 11/20/2019
Who do you think is the best liar? Like who is good at keeping secrets and coming up with really good lies?
Ineveryfandom chapter 174 . 11/3/2019
Love this story. Have you ever thought about writing another PLL fanfic?
aldupotterbing chapter 174 . 10/31/2019
OMG!Poor Bethany, Alison is a bigger bitch than I thought she was
LiLuLo12 chapter 174 . 10/30/2019
I love how integral Bethany and NAT are. Marlene really missed the boat on this
0001234 chapter 174 . 10/29/2019
All this time, that bitch Alison was using poor Kara as an experiment to get back at Bethany. At least she's getting what's coming to her.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 174 . 10/29/2019