Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 171 . 8/25/2019
love it plz update son
LiLuLo12 chapter 171 . 8/24/2019
Can’t we clone Kara so both Wren and Jason can be happy?!
Guest chapter 171 . 8/24/2019
I want Jason, please!
Hope10 chapter 170 . 8/19/2019
Yeah I agree with AmyWonderland382. Don’t have Aria take Ezra back. Take the whole pedophile down, and I would never forgive Ezra for stalking the girls and writing a book about them.
AmyWonderland382 chapter 170 . 8/5/2019
So not a Jason fan. Please take Ezra the pedophile down too? He got away with it in the show which basically romanticised Student/Teacher relationships...
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 170 . 8/4/2019
love it plz update soon. Team Kara, fuck Jason & wren
0001234 chapter 170 . 8/4/2019
Well that’s a twist. Aria and Caleb had a one night stand. Hanna is gonna flip a shit when she finds out. I hope Kara tells Mona what the girls did to her at the dollhouse. I wanna see her reaction. Also I can’t watch PLL on Netflix anymore because they took it down in the U.S. I don’t even have the dvds.
aldupotterbing chapter 169 . 8/4/2019
Jason told Kara he had kicked the booze having her with him, sorry but that sounds too co-dependent and unhealthy to me.
aldupotterbing chapter 170 . 8/4/2019
A has the best soldiers they can get! Wren, Kara, Mona, Lucas. The Liars won't know what got them
silentmayhem chapter 170 . 8/4/2019
When Mona finds out she will go nuclear on those girls i mean screw A she will butcher them herself . I can see her recreating the dollhouse experience for those bitches in the end in Paris and you know Dylan will be faithfully by her side tormenting those liars.
Luca should get to see some of the dollhouse clips atleast maybe the flashdrive should be encrypted and they give Luca to crack it . I just want everyone to truly see how despicable those girls are.
Sidenote; I didn't know about the Caleb and aria thing damn, the boy gets around . hope that secret comes out too. They don't have to say anything just let the idiot incriminate himself.
linnplaner chapter 169 . 8/1/2019
When you are going to continue this story?
linnplaner chapter 167 . 7/30/2019
I like Wren/Kara more than Kara/Jason
linnplaner chapter 166 . 7/30/2019
I hope that Kara wouldn't be with Jason)
Hope10 chapter 169 . 7/16/2019
TBH, I thought season 6b should have explored more of the dollhouse instead of the 5 year time jump.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 169 . 7/16/2019