Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
0001234 chapter 169 . 7/16/2019
I always thought season 6 was boring AF, but you’re making this one better and more entertaining. They could’ve just ended at season 6a. I see she’s taking Aria down first. Break them Kara. Break them all.
silentmayhem chapter 169 . 7/16/2019
Okey I love kara on a mission, and wren is a good sidekick but Mona and kara will always be goals . I definitely can see Mona help kara crush those liars especially if she knows they caused kara all that pain in the dollhouse. Never underestimate the
righteous vengeance of a BFF.
Lovely chapter :)
0001234 chapter 168 . 6/18/2019
Alright Kara. The game is on. Make them pay. Do your worst! Man I can’t wait! I hope she gets Mona on this.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 168 . 6/16/2019
Guest chapter 167 . 6/11/2019
Are we gonna see anymore flashbacks of the dollhouse?
aldupotterbing chapter 167 . 6/1/2019
Moments like these make me wish Kara and this story was part of the show, specially with the whole Bethany arc, it's so spicy, and the show wasted a lot of opportunities with that character, they almost dind't use her, so, it could be whatever girl who was buried instead of Alison for the importance the show gives Bethany
LiLuLo12 chapter 167 . 5/29/2019
Yesssss make those bitches pay. God why wasn’t the original more like this?
silentmayhem chapter 167 . 5/29/2019
I love that kara is FINALLY moving into vengeful bitch mode, i enjoyed her epiphany moment about her friends and their histories with her, Mona betrayed her too and she forgave her , she gave her a chance and now their bond is rock solid, honestly i want her to see Mona and give Weren't the same chance truth is jason can't understand the person she is TODAY, he still has the perception of the girl she was before prison before the revelations before this new dark path she is taking, mason would always be a part of her life, he is her first everything , their bond would always be their but love isn't enough for a relationship to last , trust is also not enough either, you also need UNDERSTANDING .
thing is with mason she has love, she can work on trust but he wouldn't understand the person she has become. He wouldn't relate to be broken so completely . and to some degree thats a relief for your partner to not see the ugliness in you but its exhausting to play a role for so long . they can never go back in time to what they were NEVER. For her to be with jason he has to be okey to the torture and destruction of his family of his blood of his sister and as despicable as allison can be i don't see jason being completely on board with that.
With Wren she has love , she has understanding and she can work on the trust, with him she doesn't have to hide bits and pieces of who she is , their is no shame to be had or guilt for the path she takes ,no explanations to be given. They should start dating again ...slowly start anew , get to know each other and be brutally honest in the process both sides need to bare their souls if they are to move forward. I would love to see them have a kid in the end .alison can be a surrogate afterall only she doesn't keep said child. No reason for kara to put her body through more
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 167 . 5/29/2019
0001234 chapter 167 . 5/29/2019
I can’t wait to see what happens to the girls. They’re finally getting their comeuppance. I love the Wren/Kara team up. I mean they seem to make a really good team, but I still have hope for Jason and Kara. Let’s see what happens to those bitches! Mawhahah!
Guest chapter 166 . 5/14/2019
Holy fuck
LilMisty123 chapter 166 . 5/13/2019
Loving this, but if Kara and Jason don’t end up together I’ll be very sad, but I wouldn’t want to think you would do that to us ️
silentmayhem chapter 166 . 5/9/2019
Wren isn't wrong those bitches were never her friends and i can't wait for all hell to rain on them. The picture wren is painting is even more sinister considering the girls knew Bethany and possibly helped kill her directly or indirectly
As for forgiving wren , i hope Kara does while he has lied he has done so within reasonable conditions the very real threat to her life, and has tried to help her in the shadows as best as he could.
Having lost a sister to murder he obviously knew A wasn't bluffing.
I hope she gives into him quickly i feel like she has bigger fish to fry she can't start a fight with wren when she is about to unleash a war with the liars.
Hope. She destroys them ALL . HOPE WREN HAS VIDEOS OF THE DOLLHOUSE. wonder who the peeping tom was though?
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 166 . 5/8/2019
0001234 chapter 166 . 5/8/2019
Wren is right. They’re not her friends. They caused her dollhouse torture and had her go to jail. The girls never even made her part of the group.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »