Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
aldupotterbing chapter 165 . 4/26/2019
OMG! What an amazing plot twist. Knowing Kara, if she does trust Wren again, it'll take him a long and hard work to earn her trust
Larissa chapter 16 . 4/22/2019
How can you not like Ezra.
He is such a great guy :(
LiLuLo12 chapter 165 . 4/22/2019
I don’t have much to say but OH DAMN
Amy chapter 165 . 4/21/2019
I'd still much rather she be with Wren than Jason! Jason betrayed her just like the liars did! He doesn't deserve her. Wren may have lied, but he loves and wants to protect her
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 165 . 4/21/2019
love it plz update soon. u said a man, who kara had heard was charlotte's doctor, dr Rollins shouldn't it be a man, who kara had heard was cece's doctor, dr Rollins?
silentmayhem chapter 165 . 4/21/2019
Please, i beg you shamelessly don't take too long to update my imagination can't take it.
LiLuLo12 chapter 164 . 4/3/2019
Man- Rosewood should give up on that bell tower. Omg...Wren is who they were talking about. He’s been helping Alex or something. But this is what will lead her back to Jason.

I kind of want Kara to make up with Spencer...because she’s my fave. The other 3 bugged the shit out of me towards the end.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
panda bunny 2.0 chapter 164 . 4/4/2019
i love this
i love kara how she literally was never alisons little bitch
i love that she is a little crazy
i love that she has her own little group of actual friends
im thankful that you have written a good fanfic for pll because none have ever kept me this interested
TooManyFandom12 chapter 164 . 4/3/2019
I'm living for Wren and Kara
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 164 . 4/3/2019
Love it plz update soon
0001234 chapter 163 . 4/2/2019
I just had an idea of what else could happen to Aria. I remember I’m season 5a she accidentally killed Shana and got really paranoid for a few episodes, so for Kara’s revenge she has the cops arrest Aria for the murder of Shana and she is put in jail and Kara somehow finds a way to torture her by beating her and brand her and such.
Guest chapter 163 . 3/16/2019
This is awesome I really like it pls update soon
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 163 . 3/15/2019
love it plz update soon
Guest chapter 163 . 3/15/2019
Don’t kill off Kara character please. Why had she gone psycho
aldupotterbing chapter 162 . 2/22/2019
How did Jason know about Wren wanting to pop the question?
Oh, things are starting and I can't wait to see Kara screw those girls completely .
Hope10 is really an evil genius and I support her ideas for the girls' punishments
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »