Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
0001234 chapter 162 . 2/22/2019
oooh. Looks like Kara is about to make her A move. Tear them down one by one girl.
silentmayhem chapter 162 . 2/22/2019
So glad you updated, missed this story.
Kara is a woman on a mission .
Hopefully this is one hot showdown wonder if kara would findout about her dollhouse torture and realise how much the girls have hurt her.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 162 . 2/22/2019
love it & I can't wait for the big Kara/A showdown. I'm so excited :)
ShadowStriker chapter 161 . 2/10/2019
Great chapter. I pray to god you update soon because I seriously want to see Kara tear into those bitches good. any way No I don't really like Allison sure she has her good moments but she's not my favorite character no that title belongs to Mona anyway UPDATE PLEASE
Harrypotter chapter 161 . 2/8/2019
Love it! # wren and Kara for the win
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 161 . 2/9/2019
I am weirdly here for this Wren/Kara duo lolz
Amy chapter 161 . 2/7/2019
Oh please please please stick with Kara/Wren! I love them! Jason doesn't deserve her!
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
The one big issue about the story, aside from the lack of proper grammar, is the insane amount of speech tags. People think that seeing the word 'said' is boring and tend to add a lot of tags, but again, this weakens the dialogue. Imagine this:

"I saw an old friend today," he announced.
"Who?" she demanded.
"Erin."
"Erin?" she questioned. "You mean...THAT Erin?"
"Yes, that Erin," he pointed out.

Do you see what I mean about the dialogue being weakened? Not only is the attention torn away from what's actually said to the tag, it shows insecurity to yourself as a writer because you don't trust your own dialogue to convey the emotion.

There are a few parts with the writing that are awkward as well. If you don't already have a beta/proof-reader, find one. A good one is an endless supply of help in every situation, from plotting to punctuation.
BehindGrayEyes chapter 161 . 2/7/2019
Love this! Kara and Wren for the win!
aldupotterbing chapter 161 . 2/6/2019
Glad there won't be Ezria happy ending, I've watching scenes of them and now that I have seen the wloe show it made me want to puke, it should have made me want to puke since the start and not just since season 4, (I just saw my last comment, and I realized I skipped the 4) since it was a student/teacher relationship but I started watching the show when I was 12-13, I didn't knew better
LiLuLo12 chapter 161 . 2/6/2019
Girl I’ve been waiting for this story update lol.

As obsessed as I am with Jason I kind of like her better with Wren. I always loved Wren and hated they didn’t use them more. I’m really loving him and Kara.

They are a little OOC to me. I see Kara as one of them and I couldn’t see them letting her take the fall if they were on the show. But I LIKE that they’re OOC. If that makes sense. Mary taking the fall for the girls made sense to me. She was part of the reason all of this happened. But if Aria has really tried to take the fall, I don’t think they would have let her. And how they got Dr. Sullivan to help Mona so she didn’t go to Prison for Charlotte’s murder.

I love TV Alison but I appreciate that your Alison is more like book Alison.

Please please include Alex. I loved that twist.

I am super pumped to get to know your Charles.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 161 . 2/6/2019
love it plz update soon
0001234 chapter 161 . 2/6/2019
I’m excited for the confrontation for the next chapter and I’m relieved that Ezria won’t get a wedding or a happy ending. I did ship them at first in the beginning, but when I got older I realized it was toxic and gross and I thought they wasted a really good plot on Jason and Aria in season 2 and I started shipping Jaria and it would have been so interesting to see them as endgame. I also loved the the flashbacks. Mona is such a true and only loyal friend towards Kara and I can’t believe they found a way to get her out of jail! Yay! Can’t wait for more!
silentmayhem chapter 161 . 2/6/2019
Is it wrong that I am so attracted to this dark edgy wren , I am absolutely routing for this ship to be endgame.
I have this bubbling impression wren got a hell of a lot more than CCTV footage from Sara but everything pertaining to A someone must have kept a log and Sara seems the resident tech . In canon I always thought the Alex reveal was sloppily done and wren could have been the twin instead made everything fit perfectly . even his fascinations with Spencer for a bit.
On a side note Hope10 is an absolute evil queen and I bow down at her magnificence. Her suggestion for aria is amazing .
aldupotterbing chapter 160 . 2/2/2019
Ok, here the points of view I changed in this story:
I know I was a big Kason supporter, but right now Wren seems a healthier choice
I didn't want Kara to be A.D. before, but now, I think she has every reason to do it.
Those girls can go to hell and Ezria is just the worst, I used to ship them a lot when I first watched PLL, but after season I can't believe Aria gave him a second chance after that
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »