Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
Hope10 chapter 193 . 5/4/2021
It’s happening! Kara and Jason are gonna tie the knot! *squeals* So excited! Question: I know the reason Kara gets shocked in the dollhouse because the liars chose her and Kara chose herself, but is the other reason because A/Charles really did hate her more?
Jack chapter 193 . 4/17/2021
You might already be thinking of this, but if you aren't then I would be really curious to see/hear how the girls are fairing (obviously it was mentioned that they're all in prison, and we last saw Alison after her failed psych exam, so I'm assuming she's in a mental ward, but I'm curious on their perspectives, their thoughts on the final showdown, who might regret things, who might be even further gone than because, etc.). After everything they did to Kara it feels like seeing the results of them getting their comeuppance would be a nice way to wrap everything up with Kara getting her happy ending.
LiLuLo12 chapter 193 . 4/17/2021
I feel like we need 2 more chapters. End on a nice 195.

I cannot believe we’re at the end of this story.
Girl it’s been a pleasure reading and riding this journey with you. You are supremely talented.

Do you have a Tumblr I could follow for more content. I look forward to your best project.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 193 . 4/17/2021
Love it
Ineveryfandom chapter 193 . 4/17/2021
Yesss! Jara are getting married and are gonna have a baby! They’re gonna be a great family. Kara is finally getting her happy ending and I’m satisfied the 3 liars are in jail. For the last chapter, I would like to see the wedding ceremony, Jason reacting to Kara’s pregnancy, and the the of em raising their kids in another time-jump leading a happy life together. Feels bittersweet that this is ending, but can’t wait to read the last one. You did an amazing job.
EchoMoment chapter 193 . 4/17/2021
getting married and pregnant stop this is too cute can't wait to see how Jason reacts.
Princess1 chapter 192 . 4/10/2021
When Ezra said together when he threw her and himself out of the church window, gave me Harry Potter vibes with Harry and Voldemort in DH pt 2 l.
Guest chapter 192 . 4/2/2021
You know, looking back where she fought Noel, sometimes I wish she had killed him with that axe.
Ineveryfandom chapter 192 . 3/21/2021
That was another great twist that Melissa was a part of it too. She was the one in charge before Ezra came along. She was protecting her sister all along despite their fights and sibling rivalry. She wanted to keep her safe. It was awesome how the tables have turned that it was Alex posing as Spencer and knocked Melissa out. I wasn’t expecting Aria to die, but I guess she had it coming. Even though she’s dead at least Kate got justice for Spencer, Hanna, and Emily going to jail and Alison back in Welby. Kudos to Kara killing Jenna. That’s how it should’ve ended for Jenna in the show and question, how did A bounce back in the dollhouse even though Kara stabbed him/her with a tile while A was bleeding? Update soon!
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 192 . 3/18/2021
Well fuck me
LiLuLo12 chapter 192 . 3/18/2021
It’s a shame we didn’t get to see Ian Harding act a twist like this out. He would have done amazing.

I’m going to be so bummed when this story is finished. Excellent chapter!
Hope10 chapter 191 . 3/7/2021
Man I so wanna see Kara and Jason’s ending? Are we gonna see Melissa again? Coz she seemed really important with pll until they dropped her.
Ineveryfandom chapter 136 . 3/5/2021
I was re-reading this chapter and it warmed my heart when Mona told Kara she was the only one that kept her going to win the game while she was being held captive at the dollhouse all those months. She is such a true friend. Kara really did treat her like a friend unlike Hanna.
Ineveryfandom chapter 191 . 2/22/2021
And yet another intense, thrilling, chilling, abd fantastic chapter. I can’t believe we’re on another cliffhanger. Who’s the person with the gun with the black hoodie? Is it Lucas? Is Aria really dead? Was Maya protecting Bethany, Wren, or Kara? Update soon!
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 191 . 2/20/2021