Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
EchoMoment chapter 191 . 2/20/2021
Jason calling Kara my girl stop that's too cute. This chapter was so dramatic and I guess the next one will be too with that cliffhanger.
Pll Guest Reader chapter 190 . 2/15/2021
Does Jason have an apartment in Rosewood right now? Are he and Kara living together?
Ineveryfandom chapter 139 . 2/12/2021
How did A put all the spiders away in Kara's room when A came in with a cattle prod?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2021
Love this book! Great writing
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2021
I love Mrs. D in this chapter lol
Guest2 chapter 190 . 2/10/2021
I have a question, When Kara was being electrocuted at the dollhouse, did it affect her face? Did she have any bruises or cuts on her face from being tortured?
Guest chapter 190 . 2/7/2021
Such a really intense chapter. Anyway I heard that Julian Morris revealed at a virtual convention yesterday, that he was originally supposed to be A in season 5 instead if season 7 wasn’t the final season. the Isn’t that so cool? It would’ve made sense with the text saying “Mona played with dolls, I play with body parts, since he’s a doctor and all.
Warriorqueen chapter 190 . 1/29/2021
I never read the books but I have looked them up and you made Alison and the liars just like their book counterparts really well.
Guest chapter 190 . 1/28/2021
Wow, I am speechless. I cannot WAIT to see how it ends. Brilliant way of making Aria behind it all.
LiLuLo12 chapter 190 . 1/26/2021
I love that Aria is the one that really orchestrated everything. Such a great chapter.
Princess1 chapter 190 . 1/25/2021
I’m fucking speechless here and have no words to describe this chapter.

I have two questions though: 1. Will we get more answers about Aria’s time in Radley? 2. Is Melissa a part of Ezra’s group?

Oh plz update soon. I’m dying to see more of this.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 190 . 1/24/2021
Well fuck me
Hope10 chapter 190 . 1/23/2021
Looks like the girls almost got away with murder. Got it? Lol!
silentmayhem chapter 190 . 1/23/2021
Damn ...you really went all out
Ineveryfandom chapter 190 . 1/23/2021
I love the new chapter and feel like I’m reading saw. I hope Kara will turn the tables on him. Including Mona. Since you’re killing off main characters, I’m guessing Aria is going to die coz Ezra has the gun pointed at her. Or maybe Alison will die for good. And god just poor Bethany. She didn’t deserve to die like that. The liars are just like their book counterparts. Really shitty ppl. Aria was truly the mastermind behind her death.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »