Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
Hope10 chapter 189 . 12/16/2020
Character deaths. Hmm... I have one. Kill off Peter Hastings. He doesn’t deserve to live after what he did to Veronica and sleeping with different women. Oh and kill off Hanna’s dad and Kate.
EchoMoment chapter 189 . 12/16/2020
Ezra? That's a very interesting choice didn't once think it was him.
Ineveryfandom chapter 189 . 12/16/2020
I knew it! I knew he was AD! I hope Lucas survives and Kara finds a way out. I know there wasn’t that much in season 4, but how would Kara fit into the Spencer’s film noir imagination? That would’ve been cool. And you’re right, it’s really hard to do an an English or British accent. Especially the RP one. I even tried it so many times when I was younger, it kept hurting my jaw when I tried to perfect it. Lol! Only Meryl Streep can do one.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 189 . 12/16/2020
Well fuck me & love it
Princess1 chapter 188 . 12/6/2020
Why couldn’t they just let her be a part of their group and be real friends towards her? Including Mona? I think AD is Ezra.
LiLuLo12 chapter 188 . 11/23/2020
Fantastic as always.
Guest chapter 188 . 11/19/2020
GO A.D, MAKE THEM SUFFER!
Hope10 chapter 188 . 11/18/2020
My guess for AD is have to gonna be Caleb, Mike, or Toby.

Are the girls gonna go back to jail and will Kara get to testify after AD reveals themselves or will they be stuck in AD’s lair forever?
TooManyFandom12 chapter 188 . 11/18/2020
I have to reread this entire story now because I'm a little lost on who AD is. I think it could've been Noel Kahn but he's dead and I don't remember anyone else with money. Ezra definitely knows who it is it could be him. I'm lost and I've missed so many clues
silentmayhem chapter 188 . 11/18/2020
I am so lost on who A.D is seriously it could be anyone at this point...maybe Lucas the boy is weird and very resourceful.
Toby because so far his been on the outskirts this last portion so wonder how he fits in.
I don't know. I am confused all my usual suspects are either liar's or friends of kara .
In canon i thought it was aria but eddie cleared her, i thought wren but he left the show, i thought lungs by they just never ended his plotline
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 188 . 11/17/2020
Love it
Ineveryfandom chapter 188 . 11/17/2020
Ok. WOOOWWWW! Sorry, this chapter made me speechless. It’s deja vu all over again for the girls when they were taken to the dollhouse, but now they’re being buried alive just like Bethany. I wish Eddie Lamb didn’t have to die.

I’m not really good with clues so for A.D. I’m just gonna go with... Lucas? Or Ezra?
EchoMoment chapter 188 . 11/17/2020
Yeah, Alex on the show wasn't great and that accent wow..

Now I would try to guess who AD but I have no clue guess I'm gonna be shocked
Princess1 chapter 187 . 10/29/2020
If A.D.’s not done with the girls, that means Spencer is gonna meet Alex. Isn’t she?
Guest chapter 187 . 10/28/2020
Wait, when Alison pushed Ian off the bell tower, he was still alive and then he later committed suicide. Great chapter btw. Loved it.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »