Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
Ineveryfandom chapter 188 . 11/17/2020
Ok. WOOOWWWW! Sorry, this chapter made me speechless. It’s deja vu all over again for the girls when they were taken to the dollhouse, but now they’re being buried alive just like Bethany. I wish Eddie Lamb didn’t have to die.

I’m not really good with clues so for A.D. I’m just gonna go with... Lucas? Or Ezra?
EchoMoment chapter 188 . 11/17/2020
Yeah, Alex on the show wasn't great and that accent wow..

Now I would try to guess who AD but I have no clue guess I'm gonna be shocked
Princess1 chapter 187 . 10/29/2020
If A.D.’s not done with the girls, that means Spencer is gonna meet Alex. Isn’t she?
Guest chapter 187 . 10/28/2020
Wait, when Alison pushed Ian off the bell tower, he was still alive and then he later committed suicide. Great chapter btw. Loved it.
Hope10 chapter 187 . 10/25/2020
I hope she does get her happy ending. Especially with Jason including a wedding between them. She deserves happiness after everything she’s been through. If it’s not the end of their punishment, is AD gonna torture them in jail or put them in another Dollhouse and use the same torture on them of what they did Kara?
Ineveryfandom chapter 187 . 10/23/2020
Payback’s a bitch. The girls are finally getting what they deserve after all the shit they put her through. Stealing away her happiness, torturing her, using her, putting her in jail, etc. It was so satisfying to read that and boy Kara is good. Who was Jessica talking to, and what was Kara right about? Update soon!
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 187 . 10/22/2020
Love it. Can u tell me ur poll because im using my phone & i dont get polls on my phone & my laptop is broke. Plz & ta
EchoMoment chapter 187 . 10/22/2020
Don't meam to offend but I find Alex very annoying.
aldupotterbing chapter 187 . 10/22/2020
Jaque mate, bitches
Hope10 chapter 186 . 10/5/2020
Did I say Alex? I meant Kara! Omg I’m so sorry. Bad typo there in that review. I’m embarrassed. LOL!
Hope10 chapter 186 . 10/1/2020
I love it how Alex always refuses to be a victim and becomes a fighter instead in this story. I.G. When A attacks or tries to kill her, she fights back. Even in this season where she is getting back at those who have wronged her.
aldupotterbing chapter 186 . 9/28/2020
I love this Alex, I never liked the Alex from the show, nor that she WAS A.D
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 186 . 9/27/2020
Love it
Ineveryfandom chapter 186 . 9/27/2020
I wasn’t expecting to meet Alex. She was so funny in this chapter, squeeing like a fan girl, is energetic, and I can’t wait to see more of her. I feel like Kara and Alex will be really good friends. Update soon!
aldupotterbing chapter 185 . 8/26/2020
I love how Kara is directing Furey into the right direction
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »