Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
jk522 chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Loved the update please update soon
Forever Courage chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
What a fantastic chapter! This really is a bittersweet chapter. Kara gives Mona and Lucas confidence, helps the girls get some independence, and grows closer with Jason, but then it spirals. I did not see Kara's past coming like that! That was a good plot twist. Please update soon!
xlijahsgirl chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
OMG UPDATE FAST! I love it!
jk522 chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
Loving the story please update soon and do you have a faceclaim for Kara yet I was thinking maybe Danielle Campbell
Forever Courage chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Wow another fantastic chapter! Ali can be such a horrible friend! I mean I knew it from the way she treats the other girls, but to Kara she takes it to a whole new level! I'm so excited to see what goes down next chapter! Oh and the Kason scenes were absolutely adorable:) please update as soon as you can!
Forever Courage chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Wow such an amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens between Kara and Ali. Obviously something is gonna come up since Jason "saved" Kara. Please update soon!
Forever Courage chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Wow! Fantastic chapter! I can't help but feel bad for jason. It would be hard having a "glorious" sister like Ali. Kara is a good friend to him;). Update as soon as you can!
Forever Courage chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
Love this chapter! I feel bad for Jara and Ali. They seem like they could be great frieds but maybe A is starting to harass Ali an that's what's making her jumpy. Anyway I think your plan is great and I can't wait for more!
nobody chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Hey!

It's a good story. But it goes a little fast, you know?

xx
Forever Courage chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Wow another amazing chapter! Kara is the only truly nice, independent person in Rosewood. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Forever Courage chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Wow this story looks awesome! Please update when you can! It looks so interesting:)
guiltypleasurexo chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is really good! I can't wait for more! I also read your Teen Wolf story so I'm just as excited to see where you go with this story seeing as I'm a Pretty Little Liars fan also!
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51