Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
EchoMoment chapter 185 . 8/26/2020
A.D taking Wren's condom is do disgusting itself such a violation of trust, for both Wren and Kara. Wouldn't be surpised if they were watching them so they knew where the condom was and when to collect it so no one saw. Well unless A.D is Wren but I don't see why he'd do that to himself.

And poor Wren hearing that Kara used to love him but not anymore.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 185 . 8/26/2020
I bet its Maya and whoever she works for and forced Spencer to do the right thing
silentmayhem chapter 185 . 8/26/2020
I can't wait for aria to go to jail. I wonder how the tell all book on her killing shana would turn out. Gosh, i want the to burn
NotRob chapter 185 . 8/26/2020
Ha, Kara sure has started getting even very quickly hasn't she? I love Lucas just pointing out to Kara that her feelings for Jason have never changed, maybe with his encouragement she'll finally tell him.
Hope10 chapter 184 . 8/19/2020
Jesus Christ! Have the liars learned nothing?
Amywonderland92 chapter 184 . 7/30/2020
Can we at least get Spencer defending Kara? She seemed genuinely remorseful and I think she’d go crazy at the girls doing this to Kara again? (I love Spencer! Sue me!) ️
aldupotterbing chapter 184 . 7/26/2020
Kudos to Kara for sticking up for herself
Ineveryfandom chapter 184 . 7/26/2020
Kara almost got answers from Aria about Radley. So close. I can’t believe they would actually betray her again. I thought they’d learned. I guess not.
silentmayhem chapter 184 . 7/26/2020
Please i want her to fry these bitches all their murders all thier secrets as public as possible and she needs to strick first when it comes to archer she needs to manipulate the narrative before they do and throw her under the bus again and she needs her case reopened too.
EchoMoment chapter 184 . 7/26/2020
Kara realizing she still in love with Jason was just so cute. I guess for her Jason is the one for her like no matter what happens or who else she's with she'll always end up back with him.

And the girls betraying her again? She ain't gonna let that go easily is she.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 184 . 7/26/2020
well shit, i hate the girls more ever time i read this story?
Hope10 chapter 183 . 7/2/2020
I know Mary Drake is Spencer’s biological mother, but she looks nothing like her. Anyway, love this chapter. Very, very intense and well written. This chapter has me reading it over and over again. Especially where Kara beats Noel. Yassss Queeeen! She was a BAMF in this chapter.I hope we get to see her kick some more ass in future chapters. Can’t wait for more!
LiLuLi12 chapter 183 . 7/1/2020
Oh my GOD! I’m going to be dying for the next chapter. This is so much better than the beheading.
Ineveryfandom chapter 183 . 7/1/2020
I know she didn’t kill Noel, having beaten the shit out of him was really satisfying. He deserved it. She sure showed him. Girl Power Kara. Lol! I can’t believe she tricked him into admitting of sexual assaulting those girls. That was a huge twist ending of how Noel died with his brother Eric. Didn’t see that one coming. Karma’s a bitch Noel. I thought CeCe was the one who pushed the girl down the stairs in the tv show or was it just Noel in this version?
Since you gave us some clues, I think I found out who A.D. is in your story. I’m not gonna say it on the review coz I don’t wanna spoil it.
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 183 . 7/1/2020