Reviews for The Older Brother and The Best Friend
aldupotterbing chapter 183 . 7/1/2020
I hate guys like Noel, who say that just because there wasn't a sexual contact, like penetration or something like that, it isn't a sexual assault, it was touching without the other person's consent and can have sexual intentions
NotRob chapter 182 . 6/11/2020
Oh Kara I can't believe that happened to her! I really hope she does kill Joel! I'm so glad Jason was with her though, so he can help her through this. Between the two of them I hope they can get revenge on Joel! I continue to stay absolutely obsessed with how you write this and obsessed with her and Jasons inevitable hook up.
ppa.rich chapter 170 . 6/9/2020
I stand with Kara fuck them hoes
Hope10 chapter 182 . 6/4/2020
I hope Kara shows Noel that she that she’s I’m charge, he doesn’t control her or own her, and that no means no. I wanna see that she can be one step ahead of him. That was awful of what he did to her. Update soon!
Nicole Beverley234 chapter 182 . 6/1/2020
fuck u A.D & Noel Kahn
Ineveryfandom chapter 182 . 6/1/2020
Noel raped her!? That sick twisted miserable fuck! I hope she’s the one who kidnaps him, and died kill him. You know beat the shit outta him and kill him. Show BAMF Kara.

That was awesome that she was one step ahead or beat AD. I wonder what else it said on Aria’s file before she burned it? Will she taunt Aria in person about her actually being in Radley instead of Iceland? I’m so excited to see more of this!
LiLuLo12 chapter 182 . 6/1/2020
Another great installment. I’m exited to hear from Eddie Lamb again.
EchoMoment chapter 182 . 6/1/2020
"sure...friends who have seen each other naked" I had to laugh at that one.

And the Noel thing oh my godness he's actually sick.
DemonRupert chapter 181 . 5/28/2020
Shame that it wasn't Kara breaking up with Wren but I'm gonna hope in my head that he just got it out first and that she was about to break up with him anyways. Now Jason my man you gotta step it up and finally claim yo girl and show her that Wren was just a pit stop and that you are her endgame.
Holly chapter 181 . 5/25/2020
stupid wren dumping kara and hurting her like that when she would be the one to hurt him. jason u best make sure kara knows she be better off without wren and his stupidity about not trusting best girl kara and thinking she wouldnt have his back.
KuroTrepes chapter 181 . 5/25/2020
I feel bad for her but it's for the best. Hopefully she'll see that Wren will always hide things and won't fully trust her.
RoxanneEB52 chapter 181 . 5/23/2020
It's your time Jason my boi, swoop in and show her that Wren ain't got nothin on you.
NotRob chapter 181 . 5/12/2020
I'm a bit disappointed that it was Wren who broke up with her and not the other way around. Hopefully now that they are split up she can see how little trust there was in their relationship.
aldupotterbing chapter 181 . 5/5/2020
All this things going with Wren recently is making me regret my initial support for him, so I'm back being Team Kason, since Jason is showing to be a reliable person to have by your side, and that in in the PLL world is difficult
EchoMoment chapter 181 . 5/5/2020
Wren murdered for Kara goodness me and he dumped her aw And then Jason comforting her is too cute. And Kara making fun of how americans pronounce stuff was so funny I loved it. She totally should have used the aluminium pronunciation in america it's totally different in the UK makes me laugh.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »