Reviews for Holes in the Floor of Heaven
Luna chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Love it! 3 Cant wait for more! :)
021448740041987 chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
IDK, but I feel like trolling all your fics. Kinda bored right now.
021448740041987 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
He didn't hafta to take his bike.
Nightmare Prince chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Hey

This was quite a melancholy story, especially in that it was done with the theme of Harry's parents watching over the scene of him leaving. I love that you've incorporated the entirety of the scene, weaving in their thoughts of Snape, Dumbles, Hagrid and Sirius finding them dead.

Since the story is about them watching the events after their deaths unfurl, it does read as a little strange to be seeing things in a different POV with Snape.

This was, overall, a very nice piece that I quite enjoyed reading.
-Ciao Mate
Mycroft-mione chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Thank you for killing my happiness, it was really needed. I'd been reading too much fluff lately.
BUT SERIOUSLY
My god, that was crazy good! The conversations between J L, the deaths... I'm glad you put in the people seeing the bodies in chapter one, it was heartbreaking and beautiful.
The person whose present this was must have been really happy, after he or she stopped crying. :)
Please write more!
-Myc
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This was really good, and very bittersweet. I do love the recounting though, putting everything together for us to see how everyone fit Into the story. I like how James and Lily watch Harry from above, and know what Sirius Is about to do.

One thing I would have to give concrit on though, Is the way Hagrid talks, he does talk in a gruff way but the way you write It ... Is just off a little. I don't know In what way exactly, but It sounded unnatural In my head.
novelisticnostalgia chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
UHM
COULD YOU NOT
WOULD YOU LIKE THAT KNIFE THAT YOU STABBED INTO MY GUT BACK IT SEEMS LIKE A NICE ONE
Ahem.
I love that you included Cedric, people tend to forget about him. And the last three lines, ah. My feelings can't take this. That being said, please continue oh my god.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
more please
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Nice
salazarastark chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
"It's a shame you didn't." Would you like the knife that you stuck in me back, or is it okay if I keep it? Seriously though, that was brilliant line. A terrible one, but a brilliant one just the same. There were no typos as far as I saw, and again, all I have to say is great job! :')
salazarastark chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Oh. Oh, my heart. This is so real, so heartbreaking. Sirius /must/ have screamed when he realized that James was dead, when he realized that his brother in all but blood was no longer on this earth. This was, this was great. There were no typos as far as I saw, and so I simply want to say great job. You manage to rip my heart out.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Update soon.

I think my heart is gonna break reading this...
Writingnerd291 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is really great so far!
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh my god. This is heartbreakingly sad, but lovely at the same time. The part with Hagrid telling Harry that Lily was sleeping, gah, and just yeah.

I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you so much for writing this for me. I love Marauders, and this is adorable.
HPMarvel chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Its interesting so far. Please update soon!