Reviews for Never Forget
alahorserider chapter 1 . 3/6
I can't wait to see how you make their engagement work with Night at the Museum 3.
I love it but will she not become immortal or he living ?
anonymouscsifan chapter 13 . 2/8
Hmm...an engagement- this should make things interesting. I can't wait to see where this leads. I look forward to more. Oh and Happy Birthday!
arwenishtar chapter 13 . 2/6
Oh my gosh, this chapter made me cry in the end! Finally Ahk and Abby are engaged, and it feels so real!

I LOVED the beginning of this chapter, with Jed and Ockie as the boyfriend police and Abby ready to hit them for it. XD Poor Ahk! Though he seemed to understand. I laughed so hard when she chased Nicky for teasing her, I just laughed at the whole beginning of the chapter.

While I hope you will update more often, I completely understand when life gets in the way. I also LOVED the ending, it was SO BEAUTIFUL!
NicoleR85 chapter 13 . 2/6
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
StygianJackal chapter 13 . 2/6
Aw, this was so sweet and beautiful! I loved it! :’)

(And Jed and Octavius being all protective was hilarious xD)
Brookeworm3 chapter 13 . 2/6
Yay! You’re back! You left off with the Smithsonian and Ack’s Brothers wanting to marry Abbie. Great chapter though and I can’t wait for the next update!
anonymouscsifan chapter 12 . 12/22/2017
I love what you have so far. I hope you update again and soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2017
this is sooooooooo cute! reading this totally made my night, and i cant wait to read more in the future!
Meimei555 chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
*let's out a long sigh of relief* This has been much needed. Thank you. I can't wait for the third movie really awesome.
arwenishtar chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Glad you updated! Loved this chapter. I wanted to kill Kahmunrah so badly!

My favorite scene was when Ahk and Abby discussed their engagement! Ahk was so nervous! My only criticism is that Ahk should have been more upset his brother was their because of the possible danger he posed. I loved how cute he was when he was nervous, though! He is so adorable :)

I loved the ending, too. I'm glad Larry is cool with Abby and Ahk dating.

When you write the next part of this story, PLEAS include the Jews scene! I completely related to Ahk when he cot embarrassed over what his folks were saying. One of my favorite scenes! XD
NicoleR85 chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the third part. Please update soon.
Brookeworm3 chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
Could I just say I am a very happy camper right? Yes? Good, because I am! I loved NatM3! Aks's parents were funny as hell and the fluffy is going to be awesome with the next movie and I can't wait. I can't wait to see what happens next!
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Brookeworm3 chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Please update this story! Thank you!