Reviews for How To Crush A Date: Lannister Edition
Joy Bertolini Moreto chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
More please ! I love this fanfic !
Josie-HP chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
i never read modern AU, buy im so glad i gave this story a try! i loved it!
valentina's sorrows chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I loved this so much! Excellent writing and the characters were spot-on! We need more JaimexBrienne writers like yourself.
purplepam chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is amazing! I really like your portrayal of Jaime and Brienne. They were perfectly in character. Great job!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Nice. Really enjoyed this.
PrincessFabala chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
Really cuteI love them together. I don't normally go for modern AUs but this pne was really well-written and a great idea.
pinkish-red hearts chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
ASDKKBHKLLL I LOVE IT. I love how you paralleled the books with a modern detective AU and how you nailed the characters. I always thought Jaime was arrogant and didn't like him until he was with Brienne in the books and your fanfics showed it really well. GOOD JOB 3
P chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
So lovely! I'm not usually a fan of AUs, but this was really engaging and sweet story! Great job!
Speakfire chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I had to post a review to this one too. i just wanted to say that I liked your whole backstory for how jaime injured his hand, you managed to integrate it quite smoothly into the story without making the transitions seem clunky. I am thrilled to find an author who ships Jaime and Brienne as much as i do, and look forward yo reading more of your works.
JJDiNozzo chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hallo, ich schreib auf deutsch, mein englisch braucht sich niemand antun.
Ich finde deine JamiexBrienne Arbeiten klasse. Es ist erstaunlich was du mit den beiden immer wieder neues schreibst. Hoffe weitherhin von dir zu lesen.

Grüße