Reviews for Revenge of the Wizard
yourfoxydope chapter 4 . 4/12
cringe shit
realfan16 chapter 17 . 4/10
Elf he is not lol, remember it Wizards!
realfan16 chapter 4 . 4/6
went to shit quickly
realfan16 chapter 2 . 4/6
heh I'm back lol...all my star wars knowledge comes from fan fics and the odd episodes here and there lol.
Lathea chapter 40 . 3/23
Fantastic read. Thank you for taking me on this trip.
omiguh chapter 12 . 3/22
Congratulations! You just made me drop this story. I understand this story is quite old but ive already lost interest in the story. In the entire galaxy, we can assume that magic, at least their type of magic, has only been found on earth. Most wizards dont have much talent which would equate to never really passing padawan stage compared to jedis. And then the aurors would be somewhere in the ballpark of the jedi knights and the inquisitors. While the beings like dumbles, voldemort and harry would be at the masters and sith lords. Not to mention this inquisitor is much stronger than any of the inquisitors we have seen since he can do lightning. For christs sake, i dont even think vader would survive because of his suit would get fried. Im so sick of authors nerfing characters just to add action and drama to a story.
Lord Kotor chapter 1 . 3/6
I loved this first chapter, I would like to read how the empire invaded Earth and how they captured Harry Potter, and what happened to Ron, Hermione and company, and if the final train scene happened. I think it happens in 2000 since it says Harry is 20 years old, so children were never born and the train scene never happened, and I would never have been born in 2006 or I would have been born into slavery. Also since the empire discovered and invaded the Earth, I have only read the first chapter and I hope everything is revealed later, and about the forum are you referring to the fanfiction reviews or another site?
I hope there are flashbacks in the story about how they captured Potter and how they killed the other characters and if they knew about the existence of wizards, and how they invaded Earth, and what happened to the magical world and Earth after the invasion
Topkick502 chapter 17 . 2/20
Wicked sense of humor you got there!
cliffdweller chapter 40 . 2/3
Avery strong story. I thoroughly enjoyed AU that was created. Thanks to the craft-or of this saga.
Cbha chi r u v chapter 40 . 1/13
Holy shirt balls. This story is the best kind of writing. None of the twists were expected none of the characters felt unrealistic . The emotions, the imagery, the excitement. Good golly gosh. Even when there were cliches it all felt so fresh. A
StormCrownSr chapter 12 . 1/8
It's not murder to kill enemy combatants. Stay away from civilians, do everything in your power to keep your enemies' deaths quick, and there is almost no law that prevents it. In fact, the only exception is if the enemy clearly surrenders. White flag style.
Jasnrob chapter 4 . 1/7
I did not see that coming, what a twist!
Eyesight chapter 13 . 1/6
Ch4 claimed his vision improved due to absorption of hallows. This chapter claimed it was due to lasik surgery
Simianpower chapter 38 . 12/16/2023
So... with Harry's propensity for letting loose weapons of mass destruction, how did he a) not destroy the Death Star with it the first time he unleashed it on Vader, b) not think about getting away from the DS IMMEDIATELY after unleashing it, and c) not think that if (a) didn't happen, it was likely Vader managed to survive because that's the only remaining possibility? That seems to be a pretty big plot hole. He knew that even starting with a tiny flicker of flame it'd eventually eat an entire starbase, but before that it never occurred to him that a massive blast would also eat the Death Star that HE WAS ON? Sure, they eventually got away, but it wasn't nearly the priority it should've been, and he didn't even think about (a) or (c) at all, to the point he was surprised that Vader lived.
Simianpower chapter 32 . 12/16/2023
This Luke never once met or spoke with Yoda, so how could he have been told "there is no try"?
4,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »