Reviews for Revenge of the Wizard
MattBlack chapter 9 . 12/7
Even if the house elves tied themselves to the wards, there should be SOME elves that were too young to do so. And also, the brazilian school should have some elves that can come with them. I really don't want all elves to be extinct. Also, goblins... Some should've survived, what with their superior wards...
SunPho3n1x chapter 40 . 12/4
I have absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it. It had a great plot and great characterizations.
I just had a funny image in my head of Yoda going to Avalon and meeting a female busty House elf wench and getting it on lol
Ivarr chapter 40 . 11/23
I would love to have a glimpse at Vader/Anakin over the years just to see how he ended up.
vladtepes198627 chapter 15 . 11/20
I just hope that the adults in this story remember to magically separate the girls and boys when it comes to sleeping quarters and bathrooms. At least give the young ladies some privacy and dignity.
vladtepes198627 chapter 10 . 11/20
I'm sorry to sound mean but "Lady" Sofia is truly an arrogant stuck-up and stupid hag of a woman! She should never have been in authority over anyone but herself.
MoinLeute chapter 28 . 11/17
dont tell me the jedi are playing arrogant again, even in the near death state they are...
YaoiHellian chapter 40 . 11/11
This was a well written emotional rollercoaster. It was a sad but still fun read, I greatly appreciate the genie reference, made my day. Thank you for writing. Cheers.
redeyehawk23 chapter 15 . 10/27
I forget did the author mention the goblins?
RandoMando47 chapter 40 . 10/19
A ton of gut punches in the story and a bit too crack fic when you brought in the seismic charges, but as usual for your work it was overall a fun and enjoyable story. I did wonder how the imps managed to stop the fiendfyre and why Harry wasn’t deploying more of it but in exchange you gave us the intent based teleporting for the blockade fleet (which was an awesome concept). Thanks once again for the ride and hope 2022 is treating you well.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 4 . 9/18
Wow. I generally really enjoy Harry revenge fics and/or HP-SW crossovers where Harry isn't a wuss or chump but this one is WAY too dark for me and so I'll just move on. I'm not a fan of ones that continually mentally/emotionally torment Harry with the utterly futility of everything he does as the plot progresses. This one has done that in every chapter so far with this one being the worst yet at beating him down and showing him the pointlessness of trying anything to save anyone. There is only so much horror and torment any one person can realistically be expected to survive mentally intact/sane and you've exceeded the quota of my ability to suspend belief.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 40 . 9/15
Perfect
SHWAT chapter 39 . 8/14
So you're going the route of removing the immortality then? Pity that is so common...
SHWAT chapter 11 . 8/13
Some volunteers were in their nineties but the oldest one was a seventy-year-old former bookkeeper?
keht.jelicho chapter 17 . 8/9
Muggle Summer, *Wizard's* Fall. Not *Winter's* Fall. Still thanks, it looks interesting and I was able to find it from the author's page.
4,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »