Reviews for There's a Miracle Due
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
I enjoyed this and would have loved to have also read the reviews for the performances.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
I loved reading this, it's a shame you couldn't continue it.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
wow this should have happened, someone should have spoken up for Kurt. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Good going Mercedes, they both deserved better than the treatment they got!
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
This would have been a much better solution to the casting for WSS.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
HOLY SHIT THIS SHOULD HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED IN THAT EPISODE. I AM STEAMING AGAIN
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I loved it. I wish this really would have happen
Biancachu chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
This satisfies me and soothes my anger of the WWS fiasco. This really should have happened!
Lukama chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I just love this story 333 Hope one day you are going to continue this.
Scribe3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Yes! Every bit of what Mercedes said is so very right! Thank you for writing that, I hope you decide to continue it, I'd be interested to see how it pans out.
nonagon chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I was just re-reading this story and wanted to tell you how much I love it. I don't think I did the first time. I love the last bit, because Kurt and Mercedes never did get that recognition on the show, but they should have.
Ami-157 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
OMG noooo where's the rest *sobs*. This was awesome, you read Kurt going to bat for his girls all the time but it's rare that I read about one of his girls going to bat for him, Bravo. I'd like to give this fic a standing ovation. I'd also love to find out what the critics thought of both performances.
Dedelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Oh My God! I loved it! More of this please! Poor Kurt is always dragged down and stepped on for everyone... He deserves better. And so does Mercedes... Love it... Can't wait to see the reviews they'll get.
McNuggets chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Yes! Kurt and Cedes would've killed those parts! Is this still TBC? It says so on the fic but it's marked complete on ffnet. Either way, loved this fic and Cedes is a badass.
Thenchick chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Thank you! Someone finally sees what I've been saying all along. I feel like boycotting season 6 because they turned glee into the Rachel berry show.
Post more plz (with Mercedes and Kurt getting better reviews)