Reviews for Fictitious Persons
This story is lovely! One of the best fanfics I ever read. It would be so great, if you could write a sequel.
Mellia Bee chapter 53 . 8/27
I love this! I had such a good time reading it. It made me laugh, it made me grow solemn, it brought up excellent themes like family and home and friends and growing up, and discussed their meanings - it was just an all-around good story. The parents were well written, the kids were believable, and I adored the love and hope and the good aspects of humanity that you worked in. Plus, you included everything I adore about the Superman mythos. And I never knew how much I needed to see Superman as a father. (Turns out I needed it an awful, awful lot!) I just - I'm grinning and shaking my head and struggling to express how delighted I am over this story!

11/10 would read again. Almost certainly WILL read it again. Definitely recommend. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mellia Bee chapter 49 . 8/27
Reading this obsessively, and my phone is almost dead as a result. So it's plugged in, and I'm now leaning awkwardly over the outlet with my bowl of snacks, because I don't want to stop reading long enough for my phone to charge. :)

TLDR: you write a compelling story and I can't stop reading!
Mellia Bee chapter 43 . 8/27
CLARK KENT IS AN EAGLE SCOUT! I love it!

*Slams headcanon button with both fists*
Mellia Bee chapter 41 . 8/27
Awww, I loved this. Happy reunions! I'm smiling like a big doofus right now. And it was great to have some father-daughter training time.

Also, in an earlier chapter, Kevin's reaction to Clark and Lois was just perfect! You know, you're really making me want to go watch the series again... :)
Mellia Bee chapter 8 . 8/26
I laughed out loud at the "breaking a bat without hitting the ball" line. Just thought you should know. :)

I'm loving this, by the way.
Criador chapter 1 . 8/10
Genma's Daughter is onze of my favorite stories and this one became a favorite too. You are the best author i know in writing belivable female characters and they would act in extraordinary situations. What i like best about this story is the masterful way how you wrote the reaction of a world when a ficcional character became real. Congratulations.
This story needs a sequel! It is so great! Maybe H. G. Wells could get a young Clark Kent from a doomed alternate Earth and bring him to the planet without superheroes?
RDavidson chapter 53 . 6/11
This was very cute. I liked it a lot. Thanks!
DrunkenGrognard chapter 53 . 4/1
Oh, this story was just a joy! Binged it in a single day. Bravo!
a2zmom chapter 53 . 3/29
This was an amazing story from beginning to end. What I most appreciated about it was that every character acted in a rational manner consistent with who they are. I never felt that people were acting a certain way simply to move the plot forward.

Well done.
Great story! I hope you write a sequel.
Darth Marrs chapter 53 . 3/21
What a delightful story. I guess it's the parent in me, but I really appreciated the adult perspectives and mostly level heads you portrayed. Thank you for sharing.
Hello,

I know it has been a couple of years since you wrote this story, but had to write anyway. This is the first time I have read this type of story on this site. I ran across your name quite by accident while searching for something else. I'm glad I did. This was a wonderful story and would like to encourage you to write more.

I write Harry potter stories on here and I am re-writing my first story set. My characters of Harry and Hermione share Supergirl's powers. I want to thank you for putting into perspective the location of Metropolis. Like a lot of other people, I thought Metropolis was the name for New York City in Superman's world. I also never thought about mentioning Gotham in my stories. I think now I will when I get to the right parts in my stories. Due to my age (62) I haven't been keeping up with the comics like a younger person might. If you decide to read any of my stories, please keep in mind that I was a beginner and that is why I am re-writing to correct a million punctuation errors and maybe flesh out the stories better. I feel I am improving with practice. Thank you for your time.

jjslll54
can we use the garage to store a time machine? - there are so many amazing one-liners in here. I love it!