Reviews for Fictitious Persons
This story needs a sequel! It is so great! Maybe H. G. Wells could get a young Clark Kent from a doomed alternate Earth and bring him to the planet without superheroes?
RDavidson chapter 53 . 6/11
This was very cute. I liked it a lot. Thanks!
DrunkenGrognard chapter 53 . 4/1
Oh, this story was just a joy! Binged it in a single day. Bravo!
a2zmom chapter 53 . 3/29
This was an amazing story from beginning to end. What I most appreciated about it was that every character acted in a rational manner consistent with who they are. I never felt that people were acting a certain way simply to move the plot forward.

Well done.
Great story! I hope you write a sequel.
Darth Marrs chapter 53 . 3/21
What a delightful story. I guess it's the parent in me, but I really appreciated the adult perspectives and mostly level heads you portrayed. Thank you for sharing.
Hello,

I know it has been a couple of years since you wrote this story, but had to write anyway. This is the first time I have read this type of story on this site. I ran across your name quite by accident while searching for something else. I'm glad I did. This was a wonderful story and would like to encourage you to write more.

I write Harry potter stories on here and I am re-writing my first story set. My characters of Harry and Hermione share Supergirl's powers. I want to thank you for putting into perspective the location of Metropolis. Like a lot of other people, I thought Metropolis was the name for New York City in Superman's world. I also never thought about mentioning Gotham in my stories. I think now I will when I get to the right parts in my stories. Due to my age (62) I haven't been keeping up with the comics like a younger person might. If you decide to read any of my stories, please keep in mind that I was a beginner and that is why I am re-writing to correct a million punctuation errors and maybe flesh out the stories better. I feel I am improving with practice. Thank you for your time.

jjslll54
can we use the garage to store a time machine? - there are so many amazing one-liners in here. I love it!
Hank chapter 53 . 11/27/2016
More?!
readingwizard96 chapter 53 . 11/1/2016
Well done.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/7/2016
This is one of my absolute favourite fanfic stories and I read a lot of them over the years! It is so well written and I just love this premise. How people in the real world react to a comic book superhero appearing in the flesh among them. Although I feel sorry for that world now as they don't have one anymore. Maybe a sequel with bringing in Superman or Supergirl from another dimension? Would be great!
Starfox5 chapter 51 . 5/25/2016
Great, sweet story! I love the characters and the plotting - well done!
Guest chapter 53 . 4/18/2016
I love your story and hope you write another story. Maybe a follow up of this:

“He said this world desperately needs Superman, and he’s right. Just not this Superman. Or Supergirl.” Mom smiled at her.
“No way!” said Kara. “I want to go home.”
“Maybe Mr. Wells can help them,” mused Dad. “We can talk to him about it when we get back.”

It is just such a cool concept. Superheroes in a world, where they are fictitious persons. The reactions of everyone is just so interesting.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/6/2016
Wow! This story is so fantastic! I hope you will write a sequel. I feel a bit sorry for the universe, which is without any superhero now. Maybe you could get a Clark and/or Kara from a parallel universe, where the cold war turned hot and there was a nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse or something like that. Just a universe, where every human died and they don't need a superman or supergirl anymore.
Almark chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
I never understand why you, americans, are so distrustful of your own government. If the US was as corrupt as many third world hell hole, I would be able to understand but that's quite the opposite actually, even with all the problems you have.

I like to think that if a non-hostile Alien suddenly appeared on Earth, they would not vivissect him and torture him because... reasons? Especially if the Alien can speak one of our many language and is very human looking.