Reviews for Hiding My Heart Away
LouiseSeehusen chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
omg... crying like a baby So sad and sweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Great story.
Mandycaker chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
CRYING LIKE A BABY!
XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS XOXOXO KUDOS
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Wonderful! I hope the writers do go there. I don't see Felicity welcoming him back with open arms. I'm see her being devastated, mad as hell, and scared! She will need time to work through both his death and return.
Undomiel-Evenstarr chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
asdfghjkl im dying right now i cant even focus... arghh such a cute story! I have such a void in my heart after that damned emotional mid-season finale, but I know this will help me through until it comes back :') thank you and Merry Christmas!
Zoxllaaaa chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG! That was one of the best if not he best stories i have read in a loooong time. OMG i was an emotional reck reading this. You truly, truly have a gift for writing. it was so heartfelt and passionate and deep and true. i will read read this over and over and never feel normal. i will always feel something while reading this.
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Sooo deep this one, I liked it. Ideas similar to these have been running through my head too. Only in my head after the a tual shock, Felicity refuses to believe he is actually dead because there is no body...
Sunnylt chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG! so beautifully written, and a heartache to read. Well done :)
Happy holidays! Thank you for sharing.
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I really enjoyed this! I think you handled it well, and I feel as if you wrote Felicity's emotions in such a way that they would actually be plausible on the show. Great job! :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is so beautiful and I can completely visualize this happening in the show and it is killing me how sweet and sad and agonizing it is. I know that last sentence barely makes any sense - I can't because of the feels.
jaitoddja13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Omg omg just awwwwwwwww. It was so freaking sad !
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Oh god this killed me so much because I could see this happening and it hurts that thus could be a possibility. Loved it
Lightly Salted Pringles chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Good God Lemon, that was amazing, and heart breaking, and totally how I imagine it would be like for her. 5 stars