Reviews for The Secret Life of Mrs Norris
Kamratbambi chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
A briliant idea for a story, have always wondered why they teamed up. ;-)
SevvyGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Whoa, you have no idea how much this creeps me out seeing as Mrs. Norris, if she was human, gets carried around by Filch and she's really a girl deep down somewhere and well...it's weird...in an interesting way. But still creepy. I mean, it's like a romance or something. A really, REALLY weird romance.
I don't even want to know.
But either way, it was well-written, so good job there. It sure got my attention.
wingedninja123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Good story! The title intrigued me this was an interesting take on the early life of Mrs. Norris.
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Clever idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Excellent writing. Loved the idea, the plot, the writing. Great stuff/
Starkraken chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is hilarious!
irockandontuforgetit chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
u made this the day i was born! i was born then at 2:45pm

FEBRUARY 7 2000!
kopljar chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is so cute. A bit unrealistic, but it doesn't matter much)
Cad2u chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
aww a sweet ikkle fanfic
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Oh, that's sort of sad, but it's a great theory and it makes sense! I really like this story!
Gothic-Jailbait chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
why mrs. and not miss? and sorry but you rushed through everything...
Demona169 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
o I like this explanation.! Fits well... Makes sense that she teamed up with Filch...
ellequoi chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
An alright story that is made many times better by the last paragraph.
Omniscient chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
This is pretty cool. I have my own theory about Filch and Mrs. Norris, but I've still got to write it out! Hehe... I'll let you know when it's done. It has to do with Mrs. Norris being human, but it's not like yours other than that. Well, I'll let you get back to your busy life now!
Rosie chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Awww thats sweet... wonder if you're right? I neva thought of that... well thought!

_