Reviews for Not Alone
ChubbyBunnE chapter 33 . 10/14
This story was nothing like anything I have ever read. It’s so good I wish you would update. On another note my heart breaks for how no one ever puts Sakura first she literally is giving up everything
Scarlette Winter chapter 33 . 8/12
SOBBING. Is this the end?!
Scarlette Winter chapter 5 . 8/12
PLOT TWIST
Scarlette Winter chapter 4 . 8/12
Holy moly, my throat tightened at this chapter. So close to tears.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 33 . 8/2
Love it please update soon
Louietot chapter 33 . 6/30
Ob my gawd... The slow burn is a-a-mazing! I can’t wait.
loveitasakuxx chapter 33 . 6/18
It took me mins to Control myself. Last few chapters truly touched me n almost made me cry. But this last one. It did it. I had to take a break.

I loved kakashi n sakura interaction. From the min it started. After war.. b4 time travel.. kakashi arc.. I loved every part of it.
The most it hurt when there was no sakura in team7.. and the last goodbye. Wish it could change.

Please do write. I think I am masochist for wanting to know where sakura went. What happened to her. Wish she could have her happy ending. :)

Will be waiting for your update. :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 6/18
I really adore this story. And the way she flicked his forehead, this is going to be a habit, I know it.
AHHHHHH NOO IM TOO INVESTED IN THIS PLEASE UPDATE ITS ALMOST THERE!
Fi chapter 33 . 4/18
OMG! Are you going to update, cuz it’s really good _
Zhaky chapter 33 . 4/17
Oi please update! Give this story a closure! PLEASEEE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZYYY! I JUST BINGE READ THIS YOU KNOW
Ketsweird chapter 25 . 4/5
I love this story so much
Mei fa-chan chapter 33 . 3/12
Great chapter!
DefiantDreams chapter 33 . 2/13
Wow. Thank you for this. This was lovely. I love the parallels between this Kakashi and the canon Kakashi. It hurt my heart to read this. I'm happy for them, but so sad for Sakura. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
raresnowcat chapter 33 . 1/12
Please, please finish this story. I'm not much for reviewing but your story is very unique and I was enthralled. This is a story that I read all the way through. I generally skip sections on these sites because storylines are either drawn out or are too simple in nature to warrant a thorough read. I can't say either of those things for this story. It is perfectly different and endearing. All of the character building and heartbreak leave me either laughing or crying and I can't say that for many other stories. Keep up the good work and please update when you are able.