Reviews for Not Alone
Louietot chapter 33 . 6/30
Ob my gawd... The slow burn is a-a-mazing! I can’t wait.
loveitasakuxx chapter 33 . 6/18
It took me mins to Control myself. Last few chapters truly touched me n almost made me cry. But this last one. It did it. I had to take a break.

I loved kakashi n sakura interaction. From the min it started. After war.. b4 time travel.. kakashi arc.. I loved every part of it.
The most it hurt when there was no sakura in team7.. and the last goodbye. Wish it could change.

Please do write. I think I am masochist for wanting to know where sakura went. What happened to her. Wish she could have her happy ending. :)

Will be waiting for your update. :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 6/18
I really adore this story. And the way she flicked his forehead, this is going to be a habit, I know it.
AHHHHHH NOO IM TOO INVESTED IN THIS PLEASE UPDATE ITS ALMOST THERE!
Fi chapter 33 . 4/18
OMG! Are you going to update, cuz it’s really good _
Zhaky chapter 33 . 4/17
Oi please update! Give this story a closure! PLEASEEE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZYYY! I JUST BINGE READ THIS YOU KNOW
Ketsweird chapter 25 . 4/5
I love this story so much
Mei fa-chan chapter 33 . 3/12
Great chapter!
DefiantDreams chapter 33 . 2/13
Wow. Thank you for this. This was lovely. I love the parallels between this Kakashi and the canon Kakashi. It hurt my heart to read this. I'm happy for them, but so sad for Sakura. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
raresnowcat chapter 33 . 1/12
Please, please finish this story. I'm not much for reviewing but your story is very unique and I was enthralled. This is a story that I read all the way through. I generally skip sections on these sites because storylines are either drawn out or are too simple in nature to warrant a thorough read. I can't say either of those things for this story. It is perfectly different and endearing. All of the character building and heartbreak leave me either laughing or crying and I can't say that for many other stories. Keep up the good work and please update when you are able.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/15/2017
Oh God! This is beautiful, I was crying at the end. Thanks ! And now I need to know if there will be a happy ending for sakura u.u
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 33 . 12/16/2017
My face is soaked with tears
Luizals chapter 33 . 12/15/2017
Now what?! That's what I want to know! The suspense is killing me! I love this fic, it's absolutely awesome, unique.
Carnage.ssss chapter 29 . 12/12/2017
the fact that you make Sakura as the character to be the most resilient one is truly heartbreaking..
Harlequincross chapter 33 . 11/2/2017
Does this mean that she just disappears?

I don't understand how she ends.