Reviews for Wonderful Christmas
darkest ambition chapter 1 . 20h
wonderful story
Bele chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
you have a real talent for getting nice shiny kick-the-light Christmas storiesthank you!
I-Am-A-Person.net chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
I love it! I wish there where more though. But you don’t have to make more if you don’t want to, Author!
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Amazing story! I love nice Voldemort!
distorted-me chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
A little weirded out, and a bit traumatized here, but generally, I like it :) Very nice twist for Mr. Potter. Glad he finally woke up in someones story.
shadowfurie chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Loved the Pratchett reference, made me smile thinking of a dark lord that reads muggle fiction.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Beautiful. Well written.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is awesome! You're an awesome writer, and I totally look forward to reading more from you!

Though I have a question: In the nightmare man what is the pairing if there is any? Even if there isn't I think I still will be reading it, but it would be lovely to know before hand.
I look forward to reading more of your wonderful stories!
Firediva0
JBubbles chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Fantaaaaastic! I loved it. Happy 2015, darling!
Roehemo chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Happy late Yuke, and thank you for the fic.
-Roehemo
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Cute! Thanks for sharing :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Harry, don't play with fire, please. Hermione is too booky to not put something else into the same object, besides the Portkey. They will not stop until they succeed at taking Harry away from the Voldemort's place, so I greatly hope that the thingies Voldemort gets onto you are not just for beauty, but also for protection, and cannot be taken off by anybody else, or against Harry's own will.
I can only hope that nobody in the Light knows anything about Horcruxes, particularly about Harry being one.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/27/2014